04.

"you didn't seem to be minding about the diary earlier," jimin had remarked, helping jungkook in finding the lost thing. the black-haired lad stopped for a while, and turned his head to the older. "i mean, you were talking nicely with hobi-hyung, and you were actually having a nice time with tae."

the younger frowned at the emphasis. "don't start me, jiminie-hyung. you know that there isn't something with the hug. taehyung-hyung's normally like that; he's always clingy."

"still calling him hyung after everything you've done together?" his senior taunted. jungkook growled at that one. "oh kookie..."

"please park jimin, stop before i snap," he told the older, the other's words getting into his nerves. "just help me with this and keep silent, okay?"

     he heard his jiminie-hyung mutter something under his breath and chuckle but jungkook didn't mind understanding what it is. jimin then started complaining about finding the boy's diary until the younger told him to shut up. jungkook, after reprimanding his best friend, remained silent and continued his hunt for the missing thing, still slightly problematic regarding about the diary. silence ensued during their search, and in that short period of quietude, the black-haired boy realized that jimin was actually stating the truth. it really seemed that he was being carefree earlier; that he wasn't worried about the diary. he was, maybe in a good mood that the thoughts about it didn't cross his mind.

      of course he would not tell it to his best friend. he knew how park jimin's mind works, and knowing the guy, he'll probably come up with a ridiculous idea about it. and when he does, it turns out to be really absurd, to be really crazy, that it makes jungkook's head ache so much. it's not like they don't make any sense, they actually do, but what makes the young guy's head ache is that those ridiculous ideas were actually true. he doesn't know how jimin was able to somehow guess what happened. what he knows is that, the guy can surely get him pissed off once he starts teasing him about what happened.

     the day ends with the diary still missing. jimin decides to call it a day as jungkook just agreed, also feeling exhausted as they spent the last one and a half hour just finding the lost notebook and another half hour just bickering about nonsense. upon reaching home, jungkook announced his presence before going to his room to change. he sees the notebook—the new diary— placed neatly on his desk. he takes his seat and opens the diary to start a new entry.

01-17-14

diary,
   had a weird day. i dunno if i'll be frustrated with the diary or not. still haven't found it, but i wasn't so upset about it by now. maybe it was because of earlier. maybe i'm more upset about what happened earlier. and since that idiot, that park jimin knows what happened too well, he kept taunting me about it. it's not like i'm the one to blame for that. hyung was being clingy again, and it's not my fault if he's born like that, right?

wish these weird feelings would somehow fade away by now. it drives me up the wall. night...

                              -jjk

     jungkook shut the notebook close, and heaved out a long sigh. he's sure as hell that his jiminie-hyung's gonna spam him with messages about earlier, but he does not have any time to answer those back. all he knows is that today isn't going to make him sleep well, especially when he still feels taehyung's breath lingering around his neck. especially right now, when he's stuck with thoughts about his missing diary and kim taehyung.

※※※

1 new message
namjoon-hyung