15.

"what are you doing here?" seokjin asked him as he entered his best friend's dorm, a bag in his hand, containing his pajamas.

"i'm gonna sleep over here today! would you mind if i stay inside your room?" taehyung childishly asked his hyung as seokjin just grimaced at him.

"you didn't even freaking tell me that you're gonna be here for a sleepover and now you want to stay inside my room? well yeah, i would definitely mind it! my room's a mess and there's tons of papers here and there and--" the older kim was ranting, but it was cut off.

"don't worry, i can fix them if you want. right now, i just want to stay there because yeah, i'm kinda sleepy and i want to sleep here." he smiled at his best friend in front him, a childish one.

"fine. what can i do? you brought yourself here." the raven-haired guy grunted, as taehyung ran giddily to his hyung's bedroom.

     he placed his bags down and plopped down on the older's bed when he reached his bedroom. after changing into his sleepwear, he looked around the room and saw the pile of papers stacked on his best friend's desk and an open laptop which displayed a still-unfinished document seokjin was probably working on before he came here. taehyung laughed to himself and smiled afterwards. the door clicked open and seokjin entered his room, going straight for his desk chair and started to continue his work.

"there's some food there. just go to the kitchen if you want to eat." the other guy in the room informed him, eyes still trained on the laptop in front of him.

"where's yoongi-hyung?" he popped out a question, noticing the lack of yoongi's presence inside the dorm.

still not looking away from the screen, seokjin answered. "out with jimin, i think. i'm not sure, i think he took him out on a date?"

he smirked at the new information. "so yoongi-hyung's making advances now, huh?"

"it's about time that he make one. those two were so obvious and they've been dancing around each other for how many freaking years already." he grumbled, as taehyung stared at him in amusement.

"like you and namjoon-hyung?" he taunted.

seokjin threw him a glare. "we're not a thing. that stupid idiot probably has a girlfriend and i don't like him that way. he's too clumsy and he's such an idiot and he's really dense and stupid and yeah..." he ranted, his ears turning red.

"okay, okay," the coffee-haired boy chuckled as the older of the two faced the laptop again, taking deep breaths. "chill."

      taehyung made himself comfortable by nestling himself under the warm sheets and blanket of jin's bed. he snuggled a soft pillow close to him and gazed at the cream-colored ceiling. his smile faded away when he remembered jungkook again. they've been avoiding each other for a week and a half and he decided that it doesn't go for him very well. although it's his decision to not chase jungkook after he confronted him, he still wanted to stay with him so badly. he was very immersed in his thoughts when seokjin had interrupted.

"are you sure that you want to stop everything, taehyung," the broad-shouldered guy asked him, still continuing to type something. "are you sure you want to give up?"

"if that's for the better, then why not?" he said as he bit his lower lip, sighing afterwards. "i just don't want him suffering because of me. or getting annoyed at me."

his best friend sighed and faced him this time. "why don't you try reading this again," he rolled his chair towards taehyung and handed him jungkook's missing diary. "maybe this will help you make up your mind. i know you're still in doubt with your choice."