06.

he stares at them.

he just stares at them and tries to figure out what's happening.

      he was perplexed. he was really, really confused. he was walking and "searching" for jungkook's missing diary, along with the said boy and jimin. he thought that maybe this time it'll be less awkward between them, since the black-haired boy promised him that he wouldn't ignore him anymore. maybe it wasn't a promise, maybe he was remembering things wrongly, but he's sure as heck that jeon jungkook said that he won't be avoiding him again. if he said that, then why is he avoiding him then? why is he still distancing himself from the older lad? has he done something to the boy that he doesn't know offended jungkook?

it's making him worried.

     taehyung deepened his frown as he saw jungkook walk past him when they tried to search inside a room. he tried to think that maybe all of these are happening because jungkook was thoroughly bothered by his lost diary, but if it's just that, then shouldn't it be that jungkook's talking to him animatedly even in the past few weeks before he took his diary away? for almost a month, he has been staying away from taehyung, and the older couldn't understand why. there must be something that had made him choose to stay away from the older, and taehyung wants to know what is that.

he has to know.

"you're deep in thoughts," jimin remarked, snapping the slightly younger guy out of his thoughts. "care to tell me what's it?"

"kookie's avoiding me. it's almost a month and it's still the same. i'm so puzzled and i can't seem to know why, why he has been avoiding me." he said to the shorter boy, letting out a sigh afterwards.

jimin beams a knowing smile, and taehyung already knows that the slightly older boy knows something about this. "you'll know sooner or later, tae. right now, kook's just troubled and confused of what to do with the diary, and maybe, what to do with you. just let him sort it out by himself first." he patted his back and lent a hand to jungkook again.

with me?

      it seemed like jimin had just messed up his mind more. when he was here hoping for some answers to his questions, when he's here hoping that jiminie would actually be able to help him, he actually confused him more. taehyung wanted to talk to jungkook again, to be able to touch him, to be able to embrace him once again without the boy pushing him away. he doesn't know what's going on, he has no clue of what has gotten into the younger's mind that he's being like this, but what he knows is that he wanted to be by his side again. he wants this stupid confusion to stop.

just where? he asked himself. just where can i get the answers?

fuck it.

      he starts to follow them again when they left the classroom they conducted their search in. mind still on that thought, he watched jungkook as he conversed with jimin. he looked serious as they talked, but his features were still attractive as heck. taehyung lets out a soft sigh and wished that somehow, he can speak to the boy like how jimin talks to him right now. he wished that somehow, he'll be able to have a conversation with him without the boy having to be reserved.

he wants to have their old times back.

"your diary, why the fuck is it so hard to find?" jimin complained, as he halted to a stop and wipes the sweat falling from his forehead.

"i don't know. i have no actual idea." jungkook mutters a bit icily, still continuing with the search.

      at the sudden mention of the blue journal, taehyung suddenly remembered the diary. he thought about it for a while and realized that maybe, just maybe, he can find an answer in it.