Make love

Kim POV

After my meeting with Iyanna and her bitchy attitude I decided to go over to Carter's house. yes Carter and I are still friends he has been with me threw thick an thin.

Knocking on his apartment door he opened it a min later in nothing but a towel. Damn been fourteen years since we met and his body still looks good.

"I know I look good but you going to come in it's cold."

"Oh my bad. where's Kyla ?"

"Movies."

"Ohhh Finally let her go out!"

"Nah she with her mama. that little girl ain't going out till she thirty." he said pulling up his boxers laying next to me on his bed. don't worry Carter and I are besties to the point where we seen each other naked.

"Dude you got to lighten up that girl is going to do what she wanna do when you not around and trust me Kyla not like that she a good girl just have some trust in her."

"Yeah yeah so how have you been haven't seen you since you know."

"Man I feel like shit my family is slowly falling apart just as much as it is growing Ayden got Sophia pregnant and she is due in May Iyanna is living the married life like she know shit. Jon isn't really talking to us he just stays out till late hours we argue like no tomorrow. And the little one is so confused he stays with Randy parents and Randy an I barely see each other anymore he just makes me sick everytime I see his face."

"Baby girl you are going threw a lot and your not making it easier with working at the office till certain times of night and your man should not be mad at you he should be comforting you like this." he said wrapping his arms around me.

Omg he smell so good.

"Holding you like this."

"Carter I think..."

"Kissing all over you like this." he said kissing my neck making a small moan come out.

"Umm Carter sto..."

"And be making love to you like this."

He said flipping us over so that I'm on the bottom. I don't know what came over me but I didn't stop him I wanted him. I wanted him to show me the love I wasn't getting. I want him and I will have him. I don't care if you guys judge me and say I'm wrong I've been threw way to much to not get my stressed released.

Kissing my neck he unbutton the top of my blouse exposing my red bra. releasing my Brest he took my left nipple into his mouth and then my right. as he switched nipples I couldn't help but moan his hand slipped off my skirt and panties exposing me. He slowly rubbed my clit making me moan. Kissing down my body he found the spot he was looking for I was on the verge of saying no but then he his tongue hit that spot by my ear while his hand was ribbing on my upper back thigh. but knowing how hot he go me I'm a married woman with five kids I can't do this.

"I can't do this Carter." I say pushing him off of me grabbing my things.

"WHY? KIM DAMN! why can't you just let me love you? Fuck that nigga you married to he don't deserve you he don't know how to treat you like I do. Kim please just let me love you how you've been wanting for so long." he said looking me in the eyes.

"I can't okay. I just can't I'm married and me cheating on him would bring me down to his level."

" Yeah okay right so just go back to him like you always do. you know I ain't mean to catch feelings for you but I ain't bout to look dumb chasing after you. call me when you come to your right senses if not ion want to be nothing with you."

"Carter is that how you really feel you just gunna throw away our friend ship."

"Get out Kim go home to your family."

With out saying a word I grabbed my things and slammed the door on the way out.

Iyanna POV

Our date last night was so special I never thought Ant would even pull something like that off. first we ate dinner on the beach. then we layed down and relaxed on the cabana. that's when things got heated.

FLASH BACK OF LAST NIGHT

"Thank you so much for this beautiful date baby!"

"Your welcome my love!"

We said to each other while looking into our eyes. I gently kissed my

husband as he rubbed the side of my neck making our tongues go deeper in our mouths picking me up bridal style he carried me into our room. zipping down my dress exposing my back he planted kisses all over. laying me down on the bed he started taking off his clothes I let his take off his shirt but I wanted to do his pants and show him some love. as he was about to go for his pants I stopped him. looking him in the eyes I undid his pants pulling them down just leaving him in his boxers rubbing the outside I could feel him growing by the second. Springing big guy loose. I surprised him by going to work licking the tip then taking it into my mouth slowly going up and down as my tongue did it's work. Everytime I sucked hard it drove him crazy. He was on the virge of cumming but that's when he took me by surprise flipping me over on all fours getting under me so that I was sitting on his face he put that tongue to work had me moaning in all different types of ways as I was about to come he stopped which cause me to whimper.

"Baby why you playing with my emotions like that."

"Cause I want you to really feel me and cum like you mean it."

I was going to say something but he put his lips on mine as he slowly slid into me I could feel every part of him inside of me he started off real slow then sped up as I started grinding into him making us go harder and deeper. The harder we went the more i moaned. turning me around on all fours he pounded me like no tomorrow. reaching my peek he flipped me back over on my back and went slow and deep as he did that I started to cum and so did he by the way he moaned my name as I did him. as we both came I felt him fill me up with his seeds. as we came down from our climax he kissed me and we got heated and went back after back.

Last night was a blast and I love my husband.

-------------------------

I'm so sorry for the wait I've been busy with school and work no time I hope you like the chapter I will be updating again tonight. tell me what you think. Honestly