You safe

Kims POV

The performance was wonderful until someone started shooting. Everything happened so fast. One minute im hugging my boys the next im being huddled out of the building.

“wait where is Iyanna?” I asked turning back around to go back for my baby girl.

“Shes with di’ante ma come on!” Ayden said pulling me back  into the limo.

“Ayden are you sure?”

“Yeah ma we have to go she safe!”

Di’ante POV

“Mm baby you like that?” some girl asked I forgot her name its to many that blow me down.

“Yeah take all of it.” I said pushing her head down further.

As I chilled enjoying the feeling something was getting at me like I needed to be somewhere. I busted and she swallowed. My phone vibrated and it was my nigga bull.

“Yo? I said leaning back into the chair watched her give me a lap dance.

“NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!? He yelled  

“fuck you mean nigga im chilling. Why where the fuck you at?”

“im at Mrs.A party the one your supposed to be at right about now.”

“Oh shit I totally forgot about that shit yo yo keep a eye on shorty for me till I get their iight! I said pushing the hoe off me pulling up my zipper and grabbing my black Armani jacket.

“ Wait where the fuck you going?” She asked blocking my way.

“bitch swerve im a grown ass man you aint my wife you just a call so back the fuck up and get the hell out of my house before I splat yah shit right here.” I said pushing her out the way grabbing the keys to my red LFA.

Walking into the club that shit was packed. Everyone was singing along to V.3005 by Childish Gambino. (Throw back for real) and its crazy cause I spotted Bull by the bar.

“Yo! Thanks fo-“ I was interrupted when someone bumped into me.

I was going to course this nigga out but then I realized it was

Iyanna.

“Im so sorry I didn’t see you.” She said looking down embarrassed. 

This is the first time we have been this close to each other. Ma doesn’t even know who I am. She pretty as hell long hair tan skin nice body. She looked gorgeous. Her dress was a creamy silk material. The kind where she cant wear panties with.

She smiled at me and I smilled back as she made her way to the center floor.

Dat ass fat as hell too.

The performance was good. As Mrs.A got up I could see from the corner of my eye a black Barbie looking bitch cock her gun. Pulling out mine I shot her twice in the eyes before she thought about pulling that trig. Everyone started screaming and rushing to get out of the club. I started looking for Iyanna but she was gone.

“FUCK!” I yelled in frustration.

Running outside I saw a black SUV speeding to get away. Hopping into my car I took off in the same direction.

Iyanna POV

My eyes where covered and I could feel leather under me as someone with rough large long fingers run along my thighs. Tears where now streaming down my face, as I felt rusty dry lips touch my soft skin.

“Leave me alone!” I screamed trying to get out of the hold but my hands were tied behind my back. So it was kind of hard to fight him off.

“ Nah, your pretty and plus your mommy owes me something but I rather take it from you instead. I mean you look tight.”

My mom what is this guy taking about? What does my mom owe him? From what I can remember her and dad been together forever. So what is he talking bout?

He slipped his filthy fingers under my dress making his way up.

“ No! Stop! Please! You can’t do this!”

“Bitch shut up! He said slapping me. “Ill do what I want and your going to respect and like it.” He said as he grasped my breast, squeezing it hard. At this point I was crying hysterically. Pleading for him to stop. He bent my arm and grabbed my hand and all I felt was his erection.

“Feel that girl it’s going to be inside you in a few. I can’t wait.”

I was now crying even harder. As I was fighting to get away from the man everything happened so fast not only was I scared I now felt like I was fifty feet in the air. The vehicle rolled numerous times. I was now in pain a pair of strong arms pulled me out the last thing I herd was.

“I got you ma! You safe!”