pow!

Iyanna POV

Getting up in this big comfy bed I remembered everything that happened last night the club to on vomiting on the plane. But the thing that got to me the most was when Ant said I was his woman. I don’t know if he was just saying that or did he really mean it. Im not going to lie I felt his arms around me just now and I felt so comfortable. Getting out of bed I brushed my teeth and went to look for Ant. I still had no idea were I was he wouldn’t tell me. Walking outside of the bedroom there was an untouched large breakfast waiting for me pancakes eggs sausage bacon fruit fresh squeezed orange juice and much more.

I spotted Ant on the balcony looking at this amazing view. That’s when I noticed he brought me to Paris even though I don’t like the city that much I still love the thought of him taking me to a romantic city for my birthday. I don’t know what came over me but I wrapped my arms around his torso whispering a thank you.

Turning around he wrapped his arms around me into a big hug.

“ No need to thank me ma Happy birthday!  Now go shower and get dressed so we can eat and leave I have a day planed out for us.”

“Okay.”

Going back into the room I took a quick shower I looking threw my suitcase for my contacts a folded up piece of paper fell out. Opening it up it was a letter from Ant.

Iyanna,

I know I can be an asshole at times even though I don’t mean too. The reason I’m writing this letter to you is because I don’t have the balls to tell you im really feeling you. When I was away from you for these three weeks I could not get you out of my mind. I know I don’t show that I care a lot because I leave ever night for a quickie and that’s not right. Last night when you where in the club grinding on ol’boy. I was heated in the inside, because he was touching my woman. Yes you my woman. What im trying to say in this letter is that I want to settle down with you because I can’t go a minute without seeing your face I want to touch you, love you I want you to carry my seed. I understand if you want to keep it business but I really want you iyanna your changing me for the better. Just give us a real chance.

                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                Di’ante Anthony Blank

As I read it tears where coming down because I felt the same deep down I hate when he leaves me for the hoes but I didn’t blame him because I did not want to give him the chance.  As I  was about to walk out the room he walked in.

“Yanna yo-“ I cut him off by jumping on him, wrapping my legs around him and giving a passionate kiss.

Jon POV

We have been here all night waiting for the doctor to come out and say something. Mom has been crying all night dad is trying to calm her down. I was so busy in my thoughts that I did not notice a doctor came out.

“ Family of Loucous Anderson?” she asked.

Everyone stud up saying yes. Taking a big sigh she began talking.

“ This is so hard to say. Loucous did not make it. Where the bullet hit him in his spine it caused all his nerves to shut down shortly after he was shot. When the paramedics got here he was brain dead. We tried everything we could have to get him back but unfortunately…”

I blocked everything out after she said he didn’t make it.  Tears stinging my eyes I punched the nearest wall. I can’t believe my brother died over a thot on the real. That’s my best friend and now he’s gone. My brother is really gone he isn’t going to get his dream of playing pro football like pops.  I looked over at my mom and she was broke down on the floor crying hysterically. Saying “ no not my baby he didn’t get to live life yet!” dad and uncle jay went to console her as aunt Trina hugged me. She didn’t say anything just hugged me.

Im going to kill that nigga and his bitch, I swear on my other half.

Ant POV

To be honest I want to take this marriage seriously with her. The way I’m living right now is all fucked up with me with different girls every night and the fact that I am married I feel wrong about doing it even though its not a real one I honestly want it to be one. Plus I want to start a family with her have a little girl. So while I was waiting for our breakfast I wrote this letter to her telling her how I really feel. I’m not a punk but that was the best way for me to say it with out messing up. 

Ive was waiting for her for almost forty-five minutes now. Walking into the room.

“Yanna yo-“ I was cut off when she jumped on me wrapping her arms and legs around my torso and kissed me passionately. At first it took me by surprise by the kiss but then she said the unbelievable. 

“I. Feel .the. Same.” She said in between kisses. That’s when I don’t know what took over me the kissed turned into a very heated one.

I phone ringer*

Ugh I said aggravated as my phone rang interrupting our make out session. 

“Hello?” I said without looking.

Mr. A was on the other line and he told me the most unbelievable thing. I don’t know how im going to tell this to her but all I know is I’m going to be right by her side.

“Ant who’s that?” she asked.

“Umm… it was your… umm … Dad.”

“ oh and what he want?”

“Umm he said umm that… that… umm something happened to loucous and we need to come back right away.”

“omg Did he tell you what happened to him?”

sighs*

“he said that last night him and jon went to a party and umm. He got shot.”

She put her hand over her mouth in disbelief.  Getting off the bed.

“but that’s not all yanna… they took him to the ER but where he was shot caused him to be brain dead and…he … umm…  didn’t make it.”

As soon as he didn’t make it came out she dropped to the floor crying hysterically. I held her as she cried.  I hate myself for being the one to tell her her little brother is dead.

Unknown POV

“Did you two kill them?”

“We got one waiting for right time to get the next.”

“you fucking idot you needed to get both of them not one now the other one is going to go crazy looking for us to kill all of us.”

“Sor-“

“ get out”

-----------------------------------------------------

i know its a little wack but im tired and dint want to keep you guys waiting. 

comment

tell me what you think about the book so far. 

i will be editing this chap shortly but just with it for now. 

Vote Follow share