Just relax

Iyanna pov

Sitting there in shock I didn't know how to feel or what to say. Ant not gunna come home tonight cause when he catch a attitude he be on his period like the little bitch he is. Crying on my way to the car I got a call from my uncle telling me that Trina is in labor rushing over to vally hospital. I got there just in time as she was about to push. I was in the waiting room with dad mom jon and ayden. all I kept thinking about was my baby and how I may not be able to keep him or her or maybe not be there to help ant raise it.
Jon text to yanna
"You good sis? look like you thinking hard."
"Boy mind yo business I'm fine" she replied
"Just checking on yo ol big headed ass."
"Mhmm go back to texting them little fast girls"
"Smh...😔"
Over*
I know yall like you mean but the boy need to mind his business he to young for this shit.

Uncle jay came out about 15 mins later telling us we can go see Mia. she was the cutest baby girl I ever seen in my life she looked just like Trina with the completion and the dimples and she had uncle jays nose and eyes. she was so tiny. looking at her made me think about my baby. staying for about another hour or so I decided to go home and take a long bath.

On the way home I got some soothing oils to put in the bath. pulling up into the driveway I saw ants car and another car it was a all white Austin Martin v12. I didn't jump to conclusions cause this nigga always coming home with a new car a damn shame. that's where his money goes to cars well he gunna have to cut down on that for the baby. Waking into the house I smell the sent of peppermint. I love the smell but I know someone has to be here. getting closer to his office I hear two voices which is ants and another gentleman. not wanting to interrupt I quietly made my way upstairs setting the bath to warm putting the oils in it. stripping out of my work clothes I stood in the mirror just looking over my body imagining me with a big tummy with any rubbing it. Getting in the tub I turn on my beats pill and turn music on that will relax me. after a while tears started falling from my closed eyes. I felt arms lift me up from the bath I knew who it was. laying me on the bed I opened my eyes to see ant looking at me with the most passionate eyes ever. asking me to turn over he rubbed some oil on my back making me moan softly. after a while he decided to get comfortable and took his clothes off. climbing back on top of me he started massaging my butt back up my back. I was soaking and he knew that because he slowly entered me from behind just letting it sit there as he massaged my back.
"Just relax baby and let daddy take care of you."
When he said that I started crying cause i know I'm not going to be here for my baby in a couple months.
Trina pov
Lawd I'm not having no more kids labor is way to much to handle but I love my baby girl and my husband. she looks just like me but just with jay nose and eyes. everytime I look at him holding our little girl it brings joy to my heart right now he is sleep with Mia on his chest. I couldn't imagine not being there to see my bundle of joy grow up into a woman. I love my little family.
------------------
Baby uptop
When should Iyanna tell ant ?
Emotional chapter I know tell me what you think about the book so far and any suggestion on the next chapter. talk to me yall tell me what you want to happen in the book.
☺️😄😃😀
Comment vote follow