Its just a fever

Ant pov

Damn! Yanna going to kill me for coming in at this time of night. But a nigga got a business and money to handle for his soon to be family. man I hope she pregnant it's been a couple weeks now and she been moody and I heard that a sign that she may be pregnant and also she has been sleeping a lot. I creeped into the house taking off my shoes my shirt and short to head to the shower. Taking at least ten minutes I was out putting on my boxers I hoped into the bed pulling my beautiful wife towards me so that she is laying in my chest kissing her forehead I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Iyanna pov

Waking up I had the verge of vomiting rushing out of ants arms to the bathroom I started throwing up blood.

"Wtf is wrong with me"

"Baby you good!" any asking making his way to the bathroom.

Quickly flushing the toilet

"I'm fine"

"You sure baby?"

"I SAID IM FINE DAMN!"

"Yo who you think you talking to like that I'm just checking on you that's my fucking job as a husband. so you better watch that shit it iyanna cause I ain't scared to show you who's boss!" he yelled at me.

" My nigga ain't nobody fucking scared of you. you asked me a question I answered and you asking me if I'm sure. I'm fucking fine how bout you just go do your business and leave me the fuck alone."

"You know what fuck yah attitude Yanna don't no body got time for your bull shit."

"I guess bye get out! go do you!"

I said waving him off putting on my white suit with a peach top and my nude heals. grabbing my keys and phone I go in my in the s63 and headed to the doctor.
Kim's pov
It's been a couple weeks now since carter and I talked. I'm on my way to his apartment to see why the hell he acting all different cause I ain't do nothing to him for him to be mad.
Knocking on his door he opened it.
"What?"
Oh no this nigga didn't he done lost his damn mind talking to me like that.
Walking past him into his apartment. he grabs my arm and asks where I'm going.
"Lemme go carter!" I said trying to brake from his grip.
"Oh please Kim you know you like the way I'm grabbing you."
Trying to get out the grip he grabbed my face and kissed me that's when I lost it his lips were so soft. And that's when one thing led to another.
Iyanna pov
Sitting in the doctors I had the verge
Of throwing up rushing to the bathroom the breakfast I ate this morning came right back up. after rinsing my mouth out the doc called me in to tell me my results as to why I'm throwing up blood and sweating at night.
"Well okay Ms.Anderson the reason for the vomiting nausea is because your 4 weeks pregnant. congratulations! But I also have some bad news the sweating and the blood in your vomit it not because of the pregnancy it's because of cancer. and by the looks of it it is very strong now there may be complications during the pregnancy. the baby maybe a preme or might not make it. I know this is a a lot but you might wanna go home talk to the father about it and you guys see what you want to do.
-------------
Hmmm how is ant going to take it?

Comment vote follow