t w e l v e

A/N: Please check out my new seuldy book called "princess". I've been working really hard on it and I would really like you guys to read it. Oh, sorry for taking really long to update this book. I'm kind of running out of ideas for this book. Anyways, thanks for reading!
•••

"aw, that's so cute!"

"i'm so happy for you two!"

all four girls examined the small rose gold ring with beautiful rhinestones following the curve of the ring, a small little diamond centered on top. jisoo absolutely adored the ring and couldn't wait to see what will happen with her and jennie's future together.

"me too! i'm so happy that we're finally together." jisoo put a little emphasis on 'finally' because she's been waiting to be with jennie for such a long time. she couldn't wait to see what would come next for their relationship. they've been waiting for this moment to happen forever that they never actually thought of what to do next. what was to come next?

even though she should be ashamed of it, jisoo was extremely happy that she was one step higher than nayeon. nayeon was just jennie's friend. jisoo was jennie's girlfriend and best friend. the thought of that made jisoo smile even more.

•••

rosé sadly chuckled, looking at the photo book she had made when her and lisa were happily dating. there were pictures from their first date to their first kiss together and to their last memory together as girlfriends and not sisters. they sat on the bench where everything started and unfortunately, ended.

there was nothing rosé wanted more than to just be with lisa once again. she was the love of her life and she couldn't just get over her and date someone else.

"rosie, what are you doing?" lisa sat by the said girl who was trying her best, her very best, to not shed a tear that wanted to come out. she had to be strong for lisa because that's all lisa has been for her.

rosé was so busy focusing on their lovely memories that she couldn't even say anything else, but the three words that she wished she would have told lisa the night they broke up. "i love you."

now that they were sisters, 'i love you' wasn't meant in a girlfriend way, it was meant in a sister way and rosé hated that. her and lisa were gone and she couldn't get them back without breaking her mother's heart first which she definitely didn't wanna do since her mother was like her family best friend. she's always been there and rosé couldn't thank her enough.

"rosie, i love you, too." lisa didn't understand what way rosé was trying to say it in. she didn't even think that rosé would come off like this. all lisa did was sit down by her and ask what she was doing and rosé replied with the three words that they've been telling each other ever since they met.

"no, not in a sister way. lisa, i want you."

once again, lisa was shocked by rosé's words, but she couldn't do anything, but say the words back because she feels the same way. "rose, i want you, too. i want us." lisa scooter closer to rosé, connecting their lips, happily. sharing a kiss at home wasn't the best idea, but they've done it before and they've never gotten caught before by anyone. rosé kissed lisa's lips, hungrily like she hadn't kissed them in days. lisa grabbed rosé's hips and quickly placed her on her lap, neither one of them broke the kiss.

"girls, come down!"

when the girls heard their mother's words, they broke apart, afraid that their mother was coming into rosé's room or worse, she was standing in front of them, but she wasn't. she was downstairs, munching down on rice and rubbing her little belly.

"coming!"

when the two girls eyes' met, rosé instantly blushed, not knowing what had got into her because she has never once acted like that and lisa has never acted so dominant before. the way she placed rosé into her lap, like it nothing and she kept getting chills down her spine whenever she thought about it.

"let's go." lisa grabbed rosé's hand as they speedily walked down the stairs, carefully. their pregnant mother was already done with her rice when they approached her and she was just now walking to the sink. "yes, mom?"

"we're going to my appointment, but jisoo's spending the night again while her siblings stay at with their grandmother." rosé's mother spoke as she rinsed her dishes and placed them into the dishwasher, not feeling like washing any dishes right now.

"okay."

"so, jisoo will be here in about thirty minutes. i want you guys to stay in the living room to keep a better watch of the house. okay, bye, my babies." rosé's mother kissed each of their foreheads and as always, the kiss came along with annoyed groans.

"bye, mom!" rosé shouted once her mother had closed the door. lisa was already smirking at the other, ready to finish what had been started by them, earlier, but she knew rosé was a goody-two-shoes and she wasn't gonna do it because jisoo was coming.

"we have thirty minutes before jisoo comes," rosé said, sarcastically, tapping her chin while standing in a thinking position. "what should we do?"

"you know what we should do." lisa pulled rosé into a kiss and before you know it, the girls were already on the couch, still kissing. it wasn't until lisa pushed rosé's shirt down and attached her lips onto rosé's collarbone. rosé's shivered by the contact and let out a false and low moan. she shivered even more when she felt lisa's hand slide up her back. "lisa." rosé moaned.

"oh, gosh, ew!"

rosé and lisa quickly stood up and fixed their clothing. rosé's cheeks were pink from all the embarrassment she just encountered with. jisoo stood at the front door with her bag, quite disgusted and was about to puke. "you guys need to give me a warning first. that's not what i wanna walk into."

jisoo shivered, replaying what she had just saw in her head. "you done?"

"yeah." lisa said.

"jisoo, come on, just pretend like you didn't see it and you'll be okay." rosé said. jisoo was still standing at the door like lisa and rosé were gonna attack her when they weren't.

"okay." jisoo sat down on the other couch. lisa and rosé only chuckled once again, turning on the tv and picking a movie. that's how they spent the rest of their day, watching movies, doing homework, eating a ton of snacks, and baking cupcakes. they were happy to spend time with each other, but jisoo just couldn't get the thought of jennie not being there with them to have fun. were things gonna still be the same way still?