1

[Thursday Evening: Charm]

I sighed as I listened to my uncle lecture to me as if I was a child, I swea' once I got my shit togetha' I'm outta this house. I was so indecisive though on where I wanted to move. There was no way in hell my Uncle would let me move back to Atlanta, I mentioned California a couple of times but he complained about how far it was.

"Yana? Are you listening to your uncle?" My Aunt chimed in making me roll my eyes out of annoyance.

"Yes ma'am, I heard every word. Look Uncle Radric, I hear you and all, but I'm twenty-two years old. I feel like if I want to be a stripper I could do it. Like I said the first time, I went to a interview for the strip club that doesn't mean I got the job or anything."

"You know what I think, those stripper friends of yours are influencing you to want to do these things." He pointed his finger towards me.

"So we going to judge my friends now? Aunt K friends used to be strippers!"

"Key word, used to. We're damn near 40 years old Ayana, I'm sure nobody wants to see them girls on a pole now." She laughed to herself and I just ignored her cause any other time she would have my back, but not in this situation.

I watched as my Uncle grabbed his sunglasses from the table and my Aunt grabbed her purse. I remembered they said they had a flight to catch to New York for a showcase for some guy, I can't remember the name, so he must not be that important and I could care less.

"When y'all coming back?" I popped my gum as I continued to send out the invite that I'm throwing a party tonight.

"Monday, and don't think about any parties while were away." He snapped his fingers at me

"You guys know me better then that." I scrunched up my face and pressed send

"Oh, and I sent the chefs,butlers,and security home all weekend because we figured you'd be okay for the weekend, but if you need any security Curtis will be glad to assist you."

"Okey dokey." I locked my phone and walked them to the door. I gave each of them a hug and they reminded me no parties again, as I watched the car pull away. When I couldn't see the car anymore I closed the door and ran upstairs to my room to freshen up and find something to wear.

[Party Like A Wopster]

I danced on some random guy as drinks and blunts were being passed around until I saw some nigga jumping on my Uncle $10,000 couch I quickly ran over to him and yanked his leg. "Are you fucking crazy? These ain't cheap! Getcho' ass down!"

Shaking my head I walked to the kitchen to find my friends standing around giving bitches the stank face, or mainly Monèt. That bitch couldn't keep a straight face to save her life. It was always Alexus trying to tell her to chill out.