3

[Monday Evening:Charm]

I groaned and turned over as I heard talking and laughing from downstairs so I assumed the crew just got back from New York and that meant the chefs were back, and it must be time to eat breakfast. I picked up my phone and it read 5:15 p.m. Looking around in confusion, realizing I may have slept just about all day. I did take a shift at the club last night and didn't leave until 4 this morning. I got up and I got walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, I took off my bonnet and my  hair fell down into messy curls from last night. I slipped on my monkey slippers and went down stairs.

[Gucci]

I looked around my house to no sign of any damages so I assumed Ayana didn't throw any parties, which would be a first. I continued to look around for anything else suspicious while my wife showed our guest around the house.

"Radric."

"Hm?" I turned around to her to see what she wanted.

"I said would you like to show David where he'll be sleeping?"

"Oh yeah, just give me a minute. Let me see if Ayan-"

"Y'all back so soon?"

I turned to see my niece walking towards us still in her pajamas. "It's Monday, and your still in pajamas at 5 o'clock? You just waking up?"

She nodded and looked at Dave as if she was waiting for me to tell her who he was.

"Yana, this is David-"

"Dave." He cut her off and stuck out his hand to Yana and she shook it.

"Ayana."

"Or Dave." Keyshia giggled. "Anyway he's staying here with us for a month-"

"Why?" Yana cut her off and laughed to herself but I guess I missed the joke. I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"Internship, that's all you need to know. Also, I would like for you to go make yourself presentable were having dinner at the La Mar at 8. So we can get to know Dave a little better."

*David Brewster Jr. AKA Dave East in MM*

[Dave]

I unpacked my bags and looked around the huge room and thought to myself why someone needed a house this big for only three people. I looked over my outfit and wondered if this would be an appropriate fit for the place we was eating at tonight. Im not really with all that fancy shit. A nigga could eat a McDouble and call it a day. Harlem, where I'm from, we ain't got all this they got here. This is like MTV Cribs type shit. Since I was going to be here for a month, like Mr.Davis said I should've did my research on the south first. I did know it was hotter then satan's toe nails as soon as we touched down at the airport. Something I was not prepared for. I got up from the bed and remembered he said the bathroom was across the hall. When I opened my door his niece was standing there like she was about to knock, she looked hella young if you asked me. He never mentioned her to me, like he was supposed to anyway. I'll keep my distance just incase.

"They wanted me to bring you towels."

I studied her quickly and I took the towels and thanked her. To look young she had hella tattoos so she couldn't be that young. I shrugged it off and placed the towels on the nearest table and continued down the hall to the bathroom.