28

David

I looked down at the party from the top room making sure to see if Yanna was okay, she seemed to have found somebody to talk to so I guess she was good. While we gambled and drink we also talked business. I was in a room full of filthy rich niggas. Some I'll probably become lifetime friends with, some I'll probably have to kill, and some snakes.

I looked down once again and noticed some nigga tryna mack my girl. She was looking annoyed and trying to get out his way I quickly got up and ran down the steps, and things went left from their.

People tried to break up the fight but I wanted my rounds then and now, I ain't even know this dude but he came to me disrespectful and came to her disrespectful as well. I already knew this was gonna be all over the internet in the next hour or so this wasn't the person I wanted to be anymore, I thought I tried to change them ways for the better.

-

At home Yanna cleaned up my bruises and I felt bad because 1 I ruined bruh party and 2 I ruined the night for her.

"You didn't have to go off like that David."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize to me. You're going to be all over the internet! You ruined that guys party! Do you even know what your getting yourself into?"

"I don't feel like talking about this tonight." I got up from the toilet seat leaving her standing in the bathroom, I don't understand. As long as she was getting what she wanted why does what I do or what I have to do bother her.

"I don't care if you want to talk or not. I asked a question."

"Yanna, just chill out alright. It won't happen again if I didn't make you feel safe tonight."

"That's not the point David. You really don't know what kind of deep shit you about to get into, do you? Its not just about keeping me or Kairi safe, it's about you staying alive."

"I think I know what I'm doing, thanks for being concerned." I took off my shirt and hopped in the bed she scoffed and walked out the room.

I closed my eyes trying to erase everything that just went down out of my head. I know I may have been a little too harsh about the situation but I don't need her changing my mind about anything. All I know is hustle and this opportunity is the best one yet, I can't pass this up.