7

[Dave]

I kept watching this girl they called Charm around the club, if you asked me. I'd say she favor Ayana. That can't be her, I know her Uncle would kill if she even stepped in a place like this.

"Damn cuzzo, you like what you see?"

I shook my head and bit into a wing. "She looks hella familiar, that's all."

"I think her and Monèt friends. I can put you on."

"Nah, it's cool."

A hour later the place was starting to get packer then what it already was and I continued to watch Charm

"Aye, tell your girl to bring her over here." After turning down several other girls that wanted to give me a dance I knew for a fact that was Ayana. The way she walked, and that smiled when she interacted with her friends. Yes she had on a mask, but that didn't cover up shit. The tattoos gave it away. She wasn't the only tatted one in here, but she was the only one I watched since I been here.

Moments later Monèt came our way and Bryon told her to bring her friend. She had a nervous look on her face at first but she couldn't say no. She walked away and I saw her talking to Ayana. She bit her bottom lip and ran her hands through her hair. I watched as Monèt shrugged and then Ayana finally came over.

"Can I help you guys?"

"Yeah, yeah. I think my boy want a private dance."

"I don't-" She stopped as if she remembered something. "Follow me."

I got up from my seat and followed her to wherever we needed to go. In the room I sat down in the chair and she stood in front of me. I smirked and reached for her mask to take off but she smacked my hands.

I laughed "Ayana, I'm not stupid."

"I never said you was."

"Why you here? You know your Uncle-"

"Don't tell him... please."

"Why would I tell?"

She shrugged and pulled off her mask and I could tell she was embarrassed. She was half naked standing in front of me. She covered her half out chest with her arms and I shook my head.

"I know what your thinking, if my Uncle so rich. Why I'm working at a club."

"You said it, not me. I would like to know though."

"I just feel like I can be myself here, escape from the real world. I never have fun, this is my fun. I don't need the money. Im just doing it for fun."

I sucked my teeth. "I don't wanna be like this but c'mon, let's go. Go get your clothes on, we about to head out."

"What? No, why?"

"I don't want to risk things with what I have going on, and now that I know your here and what if your Uncle finds out.. he'd expect me to tell him. Besides I don't think this for you."

She threw her head back and rubbed her temple. "You barely know me and you trying to tell me what to do? Wow just leave." She started to walk out the room but I grabbed her arm gently making her stand against the wall. I hovered over her.

"I'm not leaving without you Ayana, I wish you stop throwing that I barely know you in my face every time we talk. Maybe you should get to know me."

She looked me in both my eyes and I knew at that moment I had her, something in her changed. "Alright, i'll go get my stuff. I'll meet you out back." When she spoke this time she didn't speak with attitude or in a high voice. It was very low and sweet sounding. She opened the door and walked out, I followed behind her watching her ass sway until she disappeared again. I joined Bryon one more time before I told him I was heading out, I don't think he understood a thing I was saying as I noticed the half way finished blunt sitting on the table. I grabbed two more wings and headed to the back of the club where Ayana told me to meet her at.