chapter 12

MARRIED!!! Sasuke pov
"Do you Naruto Uzamaki take sasuke uchia to be your weddit wife?" the pastor said. "Yes I do" Naruto smiled at me. "Do you sasuke uchia take Naruto Uzamaki to be your weddit husband?" I looked my blonde in his eyes. I saw a sparkle. "I.."

Before I tell you my answer this is how it all started.

Flashback

"Naruto!!!" I yelled angry and he came running into the kitchen. "What's wrong sasuke?" He questioned putting his quaterstaff down. "You were suppose to put let the meat defrost idiot" I glared and he looked away scared. I just looked away from him. "Im sorry baby boy~" he came up behind me laying his head on my shoulder.

I turned away as he try to kiss my cheek and sat on the couch with my phone. "You are always on that phone" he whispered enough for me to hear. "What's so important in that phone that make you leave me?" He asked snatching my phone. I tried grabbing it and he stood up. I jumped on his back grabbing my phone and running to our room.

I forgot to say we got a house together. Let me just say worst mistake ever. Anyway......
"Sasuke let me in" Naruto banged on the door while I laughed playing on my phone. "Im not going to take your phone" he whispered.
"Promise" I whispered back. "Promise" he stopped banging on the door and I let him in.
"I'll take your lips though" he smirked and softly tackled me to the bed kissing me all over my face.

"Haha..Stop naruto..haha" I laughed trying to push him off. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too idiot" I smiled back. He wrapped his arms around me and layed on my chest as I played with his hair.

Ding dong

"I don't feel like getting up and i dont want you up" Naruto groaned and layed on me more. The doorbell rung again and I pushed Naruto off of me and walked downstairs to open the door. "Um.. is Naruto here?" The guy said. "No why?" I said rudely crossing my arms. Suddenly Naruto runs down stairs pulls me away from the door, walks outside and slams the door.

"HEY THAT WAS RUDE!!" I yelled on the other side of the door. I go to look out the window but they go around the corner where I can't see them. 'He's cheating on me' I assumed and went back in the room. 5 mins later Naruto comes in the room and kisses me but, I put my hand towards his lips. He looks at me confuse I just glare and look the other way getting on my phone.

"What's wrong baby boy?" He grabs my hips pulling me into his chest. I push his hands off of me and pretend to blush and giggle at something on my phone. My plan work he got jealous and turned away.

*ringtone*

"Hello" I heard some moving around then suigetsu answered the phone. "You wanna go to the mall but that's if your not busy with naruto" I could hear his smirk across the phone. I looked at Naruto on the corner of my eye, he was looking at me hoping for me to say no. "Yes I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said happily and Naruto mouth was wide open and his head hit the bed.