Mr. Montenegro will see you now

Eve's POV: 

How did I find myself in this situation with out even feeling any ounce of remorse or guilt? I question myself if all of this was all worth. When I remember how my Mom up until her last breath have cried because of Dad. How my best friend seem to not remember me, not even recognize who I am. I get my answers. It is only right that I avenge them. With this in mind, I went through life as it comes. One thing is for sure, my love for Destiny is what kept me going all through out this ordeal. It is her thoughts that keep me sane. Now, finding out the truth as to why she liked me back then was painful, I feel like I couldn't handle it. The drive to Brian's office made me realize that it is better that we keep our friendship. Even if it hurts me. After all, I did this to her and to myself. 

I don't know how she is going to look at me once she finds out about the murder victims, I sat across her and Brian. I sighed and began to tell them how I came to this difficult situation. 

*****Flashback*****

It all started after getting out of college, I landed a job at Gold Rush Media, I started out as a Team Member. I was so happy to have landed the job at my Dream company. My Supervisor at the time was named Albert Montenegro, he was a charming man, he was 5 years my senior. Married.

At first, I didn't mind him, knowing he was already married for 2 years now. I trusted his words, when he said he only wanted to train me as he sees the potential in me, according to him, I look like a Thirsty and Ambitious Woman. Willing to go where no one can go. He did taught me everything he knows about the business. First few months, we were just two colleagues, hanging out and fooling around in the office. Until one night, he offered to make me his 'One and Only Girl' as he would say. I brushed it off at first, but he had his way with women, after some time of courting me and dating me after work, I decided to give it a shot. 

He would flirt with me in the office, he would sometimes see me in his office, as we work on revamps for our campaign that we were working on, he would be touching me in places that I didn't want to be touched. The rest of my Team Mates would always tease me about being his favorite pet. I hated every comment they made. But, I had life goals to achieve, I won't let them stop me from achieving these goals. I continued to work closely with Albert.

Now, it wasn't like I was a virgin, I had a few boyfriends in college. We've kissed and had sex back then. But right now, all of my body every single bit of it aches to be touched not by Men, but by Destiny. It has been a year at this point, but I still think about Destiny and the what might have been(s) that we would have, I have cried every night, after I am left alone to contemplate where she might have gone to, how is she right now and is she having the same nights I have been having since that day? 

Too many questions to be honest. I would at first not let any one, notice that he was touching me inappropriately. But that gave him all the power to do it more often, he loved how I would not react when he touches me under the table, according to him that turns him on, my 'dedication at work'. 

I would always smile at him, I kept it for a few months, I figured it wouldn't hurt, it's not like he would rape me or something. Until one night, after we went out for dinner, discussing work. He offered to take me home, I agreed because my car was on coding that day. As he drove, I noticed he took a different route. I stayed calm. 

"Uhmm, Al? Where are we going?" I asked him wondering why he was taking a different route.

"Relax, Eve. We'll just continue to hang out, it's too early to go home." he says to me.