6

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please consider giving it a vote. :)

--

After cooking for their breakfast, Jeron went ahead and took a bath. It was a quick one actually since they were lacking time and distance was too far off from the university.

Lumabas ito na nakatapis lang ng tuwalya. She was shocked when she saw him in that kind of get up. Nakita n'ya pang basang basa yung buhok nito at may mga maliliit na butil ng tubig na dumadaloy mula sa kanyang dibdib pababa. Napalunok na lamang ito.

He was smirking because an idea came to him.

Instead of changing first, he decided to eat in that kind of get up.

He went near Mika and sat beside her.

"Ugh, pwedeng magpalit ka muna?" she asked.

He chuckled and said, "Bakit nate-tempt ka ba?"

"Duh! H..hindi noh." she stuttered as she was saying it.

"Naman pala e." As much as he wanted to see more of her epic and priceless reactions, he burst out laughing because he couldn't control his laughter.

"Bwiset ka, Teng! Umalis ka na nga!" she scowled.

"Chill, kung gusto mo hawakan mo pa."

"Heh! Kumain ka na lang."

"Yes, ma'am!" he teased na may kasama pang saluting.

"Che!" mataray na sabi ng dalaga at binuhat ang plato at pumunta sa may sala.

He brought his plate too and followed her in the living rooom.

"Ba't mo ako sinu-" she wasn't able to complete her statement because unexpected things happen. The towel wrapping Jeron's lower extremities just fell off.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"W...wait! M...mika!" he tried to calm her down but she just couldn't. He immediately put it back and held her hands.

"Eww! H...h'wag mo akong hawakan!" she reprimanded and she started runnong towards the door.

Fuck! Nakakahiya! 

* * *

She didn't expected that to happen. Akala n'ya sa Biology class lamang s'ya makakita ng ganoon but she actually saw one personally!

She didn't knew what to feel that time. Kung maiinis ba, magagalit ba o matatawa. But one's things for sure, she knew it was really... ugh.

Mika just shrugged the thought off and tried to review her lessons.

Naman kasi e! Bakit ba nangyari yun?! 

* * *

He knew that she was really mad at him for what happenned that morning. It was really embarassing pero nagpapasalamat s'ya na malaki yung 'ANO' n'ya kundi mas dobleng kahihiyan pa ang mararamdaman at matatanggap n'ya pag iyon ay maliit. At least he was thankful for that.

She went ahead to the university without saying a word. As far as he knew, she called for a taxi cab. The roaring of an engine made him think so.

But still, he can't believe that that incident actually happenned.

He just shrugged the thought off and went to the parking lot.

* * *

When he arrived in the campus, he immediately got off his car and ran as fast as he could. Mr. Smith was his first class. He didn't want to recieve any scolding today since he was feeling off because of what just happenned.