2

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please consider giving it a vote. :)

--

JERON : 

After our training was finished, I decided to stay to check something out or should I say, to check her out. It's not like I wanted to. Tsk. And if you're thinking that I like her? Well, that's not the case either.

"Sigurado ka, pare?" tanong ni Thomas.

"Baka naman gusto mo lang makita yung Reyes na 'yun." Arnold said.

"Yuck, pare. So gay. You want to see me daw? Haha." sabi pa nung isang Reyes.

"Asa men." I told him. "Yeah, I'm gonna stay and besides I need to see that old geezer this 6pm."

"Haha. Goodluck pare. Una na kami." Thomas said.

After a few minutes, I saw a silhouette of a person running towards the complex.

Oh, it's her. I wonder what she's up to?

I simply watched her from afar and she seems to be looking for someone. Then suddenly, she sat on the bleachers near to where I'm hiding.

Nilapitan ko siya. "He's fine. He's moving on just like you." I told her.

She turned around and saw me. She was taken a back a little bit when she saw me. Kumunot yung noo niya na para bang nagtatanong kung bakit nandito ako at paano ako napunta dito.

"Oh! Hi there, Jeron." she greeted. "Err.. thanks, I guess?" sabi niya with a little hesitance in her voice. I didn't know what to say because there was nothing to say. Kaya hindi na lang ako nagsalita which made it even more awkward.

There was this really awkward atmosphere of silence enveloping us. Until someone broke it. It was a shout coming from the entrance.

"Mika!" some random girl showed up. Oh? It was her bestfriend, If I'm not mistaken. She was panting and she looks really tired from running but nevertheless, I don't care. Aalis na lang ako dito.

I wanted to stay but then I had no choice. Don't get me wrong here, guys. Baka kung ano pa ang sabihin ng mga kateammates niya pag nakita nila kaming magkasama eh. So I left.

Well, part of why I wanted to stay was to check on her. Inutusan kasi ako ng ex niya na bantayan ko daw siya and He's a good friend e so that's one of the reason why I wanted to stay.

The main reason was, hinihintay ko rin kasing mag- 6 o'clock. That damn-ed instructor of mine asked me to meet him in his office because of what I did daw this morning. He was blabbering about how I always sleep during his class and how I treat other people, saying that I shouldn't treat that them way.

Who the heck is he, anyway? He's not my Dad or something. Oh, as if I had a Dad. Haha. He left us when we were just a bunch ofwhipper snappers for some god damn-ed, slovenly woman.Nah, let's not talk about it. And besides, I'll be nice to whoever I want. There's no effing way that I'll ever listen to that old man.

But I had no choice but to oblige since my grades were on the line and you know that I can't afford having a failing grade.

"Uh. I'm going now." I told them. Nagku-kwentuhan sila and I don't have anything to say, now that her bestfriend, Victoriana? Or was it Victonaria? Whatever, the hell I care, is here now.

I'm just doing this because he told me to. Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa kanya e. So I'm doing this in return for that.

"Sige. Bye Jeron and thanks." sabi nung mukhang tomboy na may kasama pang kindat. It was as if she's thanking me.