8

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please consider giving it a vote. :)

--

"Bakit lasang alcohol yung bibig ko?" she flushed when the memories started to fill her mind.

Holy shiz! It was simply too embarassing just remembering it. She was too busy staring at his beautiful face not noticing that she was rubbing it in the wrong place which was his mouth.

"I d-don't know. Lasing ka kagabi diba? So maybe that's why." she said, with nonchalance and entered the bathroom.

She successfully locked the door and leaned on it.

What the heck is going on with me? She asks for herself. Perhaps, she was overthinking things so she just went to the tub.

The tub was filled with rose petals and candle light, making it look serene and peaceful. She opened some bottled oil and spread it in the tub then she help herself in.

Perhaps, I should relax a little bit more.

--

"Hey! Mika! Tapos ka na ba?"

The erratic, non stop knocking on the door snapped her back to reality. She suddenly got out of the tub and wrapped a robe around her.

She stifled a yawn. "Oo. Just a minute, Je." she said while heading to the mirror.

What the hell, Mika. You're calling him Je now, is that some sort of an endearment? Her subconcious giggles.

She rolled her eyes, heavenwards ignoring her. She couldn't understand why she was saying that inside of her. Is she starting to have some feelings for him? Is she inlove with him?

No. She immediately put the thought away.

No way, she'll fall for someone who doesn't even fall with her standards.

Inlove agad? For fucks sake, this is only the eight chapter of the story. Her subconcious says with an eye roll.

And besides, she still has feelings for him.

When she was finally contented with how she looked, she got out and saw Jeron waiting with his hands propped on the wall. His expression was shocked and Mika knew that he was gaping at her.

Paano ba naman kasi nakatuwalya lamang ito.

"Ugh." Doesn't he know that it's rude to stare at someone? "Maliligo ka pa ba o tatayo ka pa d'yan?" she managed to say after a mustering a lot of guts to say it.

He averted his gaze. "S.. sorry, sige na maliligo na ako." he said and entered the shower room.

Did he just blushed? And stuttered?

--

It was a typical Saturday for them. The usual stay-in-the-house-and-do-nothing mode. It was almost  quarter after one when she finished washing their clothes and was sitting on the couch with hands in her back.

Then Jeron appeared from the kitchen. "Aren't you going back to your dorm?" he asked, as he was nearing her in the couch.

"I don't know. Tinatamad ako. Ikaw?" she answered with a shrug.

He yawned. "Ewan ko rin. I'm sleepy e. I'll sleep muna, ha?" he said and slept at Mika's lap.

What the fuck?! Halos mapanganga ito sa ginawa ng binata. Words failed her in that instant but when she finally reclaimed the power of speech, she instantly throwed a tantrum.