Chapter 22

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please consider giving it a vote. :)

--

Mika wanted to turn back time the moment she said it. What the hell was that just now?!, she asked herself. She wanted to take back what she just said but it seems that he was having none of that.

He smiled at her. "So tayo na talaga, ha?"

"W-wait, of course not!" she denied.

"What do you mean not?" he asked with a frown. "Hayy.. ang guwapo ko talaga." he said with a chuckle, " I never thought you would do courting."

"W-what are you talking about?! I didn't say anything like that!"

He ignored her remark. "There's no point in denying." he asked with a smirk. "You're mine now."

She didn't knew what to say. Apparently, she wasn't used to him being like this. Mas sanay siyang nakikita itong masungit, galitin, inisin and all the synonyms for grumpy.. but definitely not this.

Sure, she knew he had a sweet side but for him to have a makulit side was such a weird and endearing thing at the same time.

Damn it! What is it this time that you decided to be makulit all of a sudden?! Your personalities drives me crazy! YOU drive me crazy!, she thought.

--

Kanina pa siya kinukulit nito kung sila na nga ba. The night party has just started and they were in the resort's pool. Kanina pa siya sinususundan nito which made it even more awkward.

"Hoy, sungit. Ano? Tayo na ba talaga?" he asked.

She turned and put her hands at her hips. "Hindi. And would you please NOT follow me?" tanong niya dito.

He sneered. "Wala, hindi puwede e." he said, frowning. He looked at her and scanned her from head to toe and vice-versa. "Tsaka, can you please change your clothes? You don't look good in them. Tsk." masungit na pahayag nito pagkatapos ay umalis.

Agad naman siyang napatingin sa sinusuot niya. She was in a two-piece with floral designs.

Now, what the heck was wrong with that?, she asked herself. Hindi niya maiwasang magalit dito. First, he was being kind and sweet and now he was being his old self again.

Whatever. Why should I care?, she thought and left.

--

After a few minutes, he went back to check her and saw her still in her two-piece.

Agad niya itong hinawakan at hinila mula sa tapat ng swimming pool.

"Ano ba!" she struggled, "Ano bang problema mo, ha?!" she scowled.

"Haven't I told you to change clothes?!" sigaw niya pabalik.

Napahawak ito sa sentido, trying to calm her self down. "Okay, you know what? Wala kang pakialam kung ano ang idadamit ko okay? Why don't you mind your own business?! Pwede?!"

He grunted. "Hindi. Tsaka tingnan mo naman 'yang suot mo. Kanina ka pa pinagtitinginan nung mga lalaki dun oh and it annoys me so much!" he said truthfully and with frustration.

She almost wanted to laugh. "Oh Jeron. You and your cliche lines. What do you want me to do? Wear maong pants?! This is a swimming party, for Christ's sake!" pabulyaw na sabi nito.

Jeron frowned. "I know, I know! But you should've chose something less revealing." iritang sagot niya.

"E-ewan ko sa'yo, Teng!" utal na sabi nito.