Chapter 5

~Y/N's POV~

We arrived at their studio and I notice that their building was Big Hit. I followed them towards their practice room, I guess?

"Waaa~ So good to be back! I wanted to dance so hard!" Hoseok complained. I smile at his actions. "Ok! Lets get started!!! Boys lets practice!!" Their choreogapher said. They noddrd and started to go to their places. "Y/N, right?" Their manager asked. I nodded. "Im Bang PD-nim! Their manager!" He said. I bowed and shake his hand. "So you're their sister huh?" He asked. I just nodded. He smiled. "I guess they're lucky to have a sister" He said. "Lucky?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?" I asked. "I haa ea feeling that your the one that can make them even more happy!" He said. I look down. "Idk... I will disappear someday" I whispered. "What? Why?!" He asked. "P-Please... D-Dont tell t-them" I pleaded. He nodded. "I-I have a l-lung c-cancer..." I said shuttering. He asked me why I wont tell them. "Its because I dont want them to worry about me and I dont want to ruin their carrier.. " I said. He just nodded. "I wont tell them" He said smiling. I thank him and bowed.

The boys were dont practicing. "Waaa!! Y/N!!"  Taehyung said ans he hugged me. "Woah woah woah! Why so excited?" I asked. I saw Jin and Yoongi talking to PD-nim. They smoled at him. "YES!!! We can bring Y/N!!" They shouted. I look at them confused. "Why so happy?" I asked. "And where" I added. "We were going to have a shooting at the beach!!" Jimin said. "Bitch?" Taehyung asked. "Beach!" Jimin said. "Bitch" Taehyung said and smiled. I facepalmed. "And your coming with us!" Jungkool said happily. I smiled. "Yooo! Lets eat! I ordered pizza!" Jimin said. I smiled. "Come one this is our dinner!!" Namjoon said. They look so much happy

I said with them. Hoseok gave me a slice. I grabbed it and ate it. "Are you enjoying?" Jin asked. I nodded. " You know you can say it not just nodding" He said. All of them laughed. I sighed. "I dont want to talk much" I said. "Why?!" They asked. "Nothing!" I said. I geabbed a bottle of water and grabbed my medicine on my bag secretly. I put it in my pocket fast then ran to the girls restroom. I take my medicine and drink the water after. I look at myself in the mirror. "Im getting paler..." I said to myself. I walk out of the restroom and came back to the boys. "Are you ok?" They asked me worriedly. I nodded.

~*~

They were done and we ride in the Van and started going home. I quickly go in my room when we got home. My phone was ringing when I got home and I grabbed it quickly and answered. "Y/N? Did you take your medicine?" Imo asked me. "Ne I did!" I asnwered. "Aresso! Your going to have a check up on next month,ok? Remember that, ok?" She said.  "Mhm!" I answered. She hung up asfter that. I sighed. What did I do to have this sickness? Aish! I flop to my bed and drifted to sleep. What a day!!