Chapter 22

Jin woke up early to make everyones breakfast. He decided to make what breakfast you made for them when they ignored you. The truth was they actually eat the food you made but only a secret and they even decided to wash it but when you alwasy saw that it was finished you kept thinking that they just throw it away.

~*~

Everyone walked downstairs as Jin finished making their breakfast. "Is Y/N here?" Jungkook asked suddenly as he saw the food. Jin didn't amswer but thw others smiled at what jungkook asked. "Uhmm... Ani, She's not here" He finally answered making the boys frowned. "I thought she was here since she always cook these" Jungkook said with a pout. All of them laughed at him. "You look like a baby" Namjoon said. Jungkook eyes widened as he heard what Namjoon said. He remembered that you always call him a baby.

~JUNGKOOK'S FLASHBACK (Jungkook's POV)~

"Dinner is ready!!" Jin shouted. All of us walked to the dining and sat down. You sat beside me. "Waaa Dabeak!!! This food is great" You said aa you taste Jin's cook. I smiled at your silliness. "You're smiling like a pabo" You said to me as you noticed me. "How can I be a pabo?! Im not a pabo!" I said like a baby. You jyst laughed at me and continue eating. I was going to grab a beef but you granbed it first. "Ya! That was mine!" I exclaimed. "I got it first so its mine now!" You said as you wiggle. "Jin Eomma!! Tell me its mine!" I said. You just laughed as the others laughed with you. I pouted as you guys laughed. "Stop being a baby" You said to me. "But I am a baby" I said doing baby sounds. "Now thats an Alien" You said before putting the beef on your mouth. All of us laughed at what you said.

~EBD OF JUNGKOOK'S FLASHBACK~

Jungkook smiled at the memory of you calling him a baby and an alien. "Ya Jungkook! Your daydreaming!!" Jin said. Jungkook looked at him. "Are you in love?" Jimin asked. Jungkoom shook his head. "Then what?" Taehyung asked  "I just remembered what Y/N called me before" Jungkook answered. "And that is?" Yoongi asked. "Baby or Baby bunny" He answered. They smiled at him. "Now I remember her nickname to me" Jimin said. "Yeah us too" The others said. "Chimchim" Jin called as Jimin looked at him. "PinkEomma" Yoongi said with a smirk. "Sleepysugar" Namjoon said to Yoongi. "Destructive boy" Hoseok said. "Hobibi" Taehyung said with a laugh. "Taelien" Jimin said. "At first I thought it was her when you called me Chimchim" Jimin said to Jin. Jin just smiled at him. "So...? Lets eat?" Namjoon asked them. All of them nodded and starts to dig in.

~*~

They walked to their locker and grabbed everything they need for their class. Jungkook walked towards his classroom as he was done grabbing everything he need in his locker.

He saw Min Han looking at the window with a sad look. Jungkook decided to ask hin what was wrong. "Min Han?" Jungkook called. "What?" Min Han asked coldy as he turned to face him. Jungkook was shocked at his actions. "Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing" Min Han said as he looked away. Jungkook just nodded and went back to his seat. The bell rang and Jungkook noticed that Y/N didn't attend school. He sighed as he got woried about Y/N.