f i f t e e n

weeks continue to go by

weeks continue to go by. luckily for jihoon, soonyoung is always there to watch over him so he doesn't go overboard with studying. sometimes, soonyoung would make coffee for him, and remind him to take a break and go to sleep early. although they're already together, they don't necessarily sleep in one bed, except at times when jihoon feels too tired to climb up the ladder to sleep. honestly, he prefers to sleep beside his boyfriend for it's much much warmer in his arms.

jihoon also feels more alive compared to before. sometimes wonwoo and mingyu would tease him a lot and he would attempt to cut their heads off or smack them down, but thanks to soonyoung, he can finally control his emotions (at least a little bit more) every good thing seems possible now and the lanky pair are extremely thankful for it. on the other hand, aoonyoung, although laid back with his studies, gets exhausted quite often. h has dance practices in the morning, classes in the evening and then a study session with his boyfriend after that.

"soonyoung, I can't do this, I really can't!" jihoon whines "my brain has too much to remember, it's going to explode, i'm going to die!" soonyoung just laughs it off and veers his focus back to his game, "you can do that, I believe in you."

it has been two hours of soonyoung playing ps4 with his friend, minghao, while listening to jihoon complain about the practice worksheet that he has to finish. "but soonyoung! finals is on thursday! what the fuck do I do if I fail this subject?"

"hold on! you can do it!" soonyoung cheers, then stands up to angrily throw the controller on the couch. "fuck you, minghao!"

"why do you never win?" his friend laughs out loud, "weak shit."

"i said fuck you, minghao."

jihoon observes soonyoung and minghao from his desk and groans out loud, messing up his already disheveled hair. I should be the one spending time with Soonyoung now, but this worksheet just had to go ruin my evening, he mutters to himself. minghao nudges the other boy to give him the message that jihoon is stressing out a lot from studying feverishly and needs to be paid attention to.

In fact, jihoon does need soonyoung's attention. the boy feels ignored for the past two hours and his face is going red in frustration. it wouldn't be a surprise if he throws a tantrum in a few minutes.

"jihoon, take a break," soonyoung says, "come here!" the small boy violently throws his pencil at the books and marches his way to the two boys, sits in between soonyoung's lap and leans on his chest.

both soonyoung and minghao are surprised, but the older laughs it off and talks about how adorable his boyfriend is. he enjoys playing with jihoon's hair for a little bit and kissing the top of his head, calling him nicknames and squishing his cheeks. however, jihoon's expression doesn't change. his arms are still crossed and his eyebrows remain furrowed.

soonyoung knows jihoon enough to know that he's clearly distressed. stress easily spreads through his mind like spilled coffee on paper and it's quite difficult to calm him down. he massages jihoon's palms while telling him that he doesn't have to pressure himself.

"soonie, I'm going to fail this subject." hearing the younger whine softly definitely makes soonyoung feel some type of way. he pouts as he gives Jihoon's hands a squeeze and he whispers, "you'll be okay, I love you."

minghao then shakes his head and continues to play with his controller. "when will I get a love life?"

"dude, i know someone who likes you a lot," soonyoung giggles

"who?"

"who else?"

"yikes, let's not talk about him, please. I don't want to hear it" minghao tries his best to suppress a smile and soonyoung continues to tease him, pinching his arm. "ouch! fuck you," minghao curses and throws a punch on his friend's arm. the two of them proceed to play a couple more games while jihoon watches in silence and eats potato chips. sometimes he would throw some into soonyoung's mouth as well.

twenty minutes dragged past and minghao had to say goodbye. once the two are left alone, jihoon is glad he finally has his boyfriend to himself. they decide to spend a little time playing multiplayer games, with soonyoung mostly losing to jihoon. the older could really see his boyfriend pouring his stress over the game with the way he holds the controller, pushes the buttons and moves the joystick around. "easy, babe," he says as they play.

"take that!" jihoon stands up and shouts as soon as they finish. for the fourth time, he wins over his boyfriend in a one-on-one match. that's just how it is, soonyoung never wins.

"alright baby, fun time is over. time to study, take that," soonyoung says, causing jihoon's smile to turn upside down. "no fair," his boyfriend whines out. "hey, i'm kidding, come here." soonyoung pulls jihoon to sit on his lap, facing him while his arms wrap around the boy's waist.

"don't stress out, okay? you'll be fine. I just know it." he places a kiss on jihoon's forehead, then attempts to plant one on his lips, but jihoon purses his own and moves away.

"I don't want my first kiss to happen while I'm worrying over finals."

"guess we'll have to wait until it passes by, then."

"I guess we do."