Chapter 11 - TroubleMaker

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to rub them however I found my hands tied behind my back.

I surveyed the room to find myself in a dorm room, that wasn't mine.

"So, you're awake." A female voice said as she entered the room.

It had to be, this is fricking typical.

"Yang, why did you knock me out, and what happened to Maya?!" I panicked realising Maya was with me when all of this happened.

"Look down." She scoffed and I did as I was told.

I saw Maya asleep with her head resting on my knee. "She refused to let me take you without her being there." She brushed her hair behind her ear. "Now." Her eyes changed colour, to Black. "Loki!"

A male voice rung out from Yang's mouth.

"Y/N, let me take over for a while." Loki said simply leaving me dumbfounded at what was happening. I slowly nodded and what came next is hard to explain.

It was like I was watching a movie, I was sat in the back of my mind and it wasn't me in control anymore.

It felt like I was no longer me.

"Thor!" Loki said removing the rope tying him up and putting Maya into one of the beds. "Why are you here?"

"For you! You're supposed to be receiving your punishment!" Thor's deep voice was harsh and powerful. Worthy of the God of Thunder.

"I am reviving my punishment, I'm just exploring the world." Loki said, the smirk on my face felt unnatural.

"I've been using this Human to watch you for years, why now do you act, you've been with him since his mother became ill." Loki was the one that cured my mother...

I couldn't help but feel silently thank Loki, he'd done more for me that I had ever thought.

"Because things are about to get interesting." Loki said finally before he let me retake hold of my body. "If that's all? I'll be leaving, I'm already late for class."

I took Loki's attitude and picked up Maya but Yang was blocking the doorway.

It was definatly Yang doing it though, her eyes had returned to normal.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, for how I've treated you... I really wanted to be your friend." She stared tearing up and I felt something strong leave her body and she collapsed to her knees. "So that's it's, I'm not useful anymore."

"It's okay young one, Thor is just annoyed at me as he knows he cannot stop me." I smirked at his cockyness. "It's okay Yang, let's get to Class."

She opened the door and the three of us, Maya still being asleep, headed to our second class, as our first one had already gone.

~~~~~~

"Oh yeah Loki?" I asked. "I don't have my weapon or a mask, can I just create them again?"

I didn't get a response however my mask simply appeared on my face before disappearing.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed to myself as we arrived to the suprise of our teammates.

"Y/N L/N, Yang Xiao Long and Maya Arc! Why are you late!" Goodwitch shouted from the arena.

"Sorry Miss, I'll explain later." I smiled as I lay Maya across a few seats at the back of the room.

Everyone's eyes were on me, Yang had managed to slip back to her team without too much notice. Nice to know I'm already popular.

"You can continue now, Prof." I sat down on a seat near Maya and saw a angry Goodwitch storming towards me with her whip out. "You made someone mad." Loki joked.

I ignored him and watched her get closer to me. "What is it?" I asked casually.

She didn't reply and simply stared at me intently for a while. "Y/N, come and help me demonstrate."

Huh, thought she was going to scold me.

"Sure." I stood up and followed Goodwitch onto the stage and stood next to her.

My entire class was stood watching me and I noticed my team looking slightly annoyed at me. I just waved.

"Y/N, could you demonstrate your Sebalance for us?" Glynda asked and I froze for a second.

"Slightly difficult Ma'am." I rubbed the back of my head. "My sebalance isn't a specific thing, and honestly I'm not sure if I even have one."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

I made my mask appear and stood back then without notice I ran and jumped off of the edge of the stage area.

And flew above everyone's head.

"You see, I'm now half God, and since I have his powers, I'm not sure what's my powers and what isn't." Everyone was shocked and wasn't listening.

Seeing someone fly isn't an everyday thing.

Everyone except Maya who had just woken up and was watching me simply in awe.

I landed next to the professor and bowed comically. "Demonstration over."

"Y/N, detention." She said through gritted teeth and it was my turn to be shocked.

"Whyy??" I whined making my mask disappear.

"Tardiness and disrespect." She spat before ushering me off of the stage.

I took my seat at the back at sighed to myself.

"Great, first lesson and I'm in detention."

"That's all your fault. Have I been a bad influence." Loki hissed making fun of me.

"Probably." I shrugged realising how much I'd changed since Loki had taken refuge in me.

"Y/N." Leon walked over to me. "What the hell were you thinking. You'll get a bad reputation."

I shrugged again and noticed that Glynda and Yang both were looking at me. I rubbed my temple.

"This is going to be a long year."

~~~~~~

Y/N the trouble maker.

I'm still slightly undecided on who Y/N will end up with, but this story might go on for a while so I've got time to deside.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying so far.

Give me any Characters you'd like to see a X male reader with and I'll work on it as I want to create either a one shots book or an entire book dedicated to one character.

I'm not sure yet, I'd like to make a winter X male reader as she doesn't get enough love.

Oblivion, fading out.