CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: DRUNK, EXPRESSION

— SAGE ANDERSON

As they were recording, we was having fun, laughing, joking on them. Moneybagg Yo is cool as shit. I seen K looking at me through the glass, pointing at me saying something. I was laughing cause I couldn't hear him.

"What is he saying?" KD asked looking at him, taking a sip of his drink. "He pointing at you Sage." Ben said. I blew Kentrell a kiss, he straight faced me, I laughed so hard.

"Mina we should make a song bitch." The boys smacked they lips. "The hell y'all gone make song, what chall' gone call yall selves?" Self asked. "BeYounSage." We bust out laughing.

I was lying. I'll never call myself BeyounSage. "But Sage Da Goddess. It's already Asian Doll, I don't want her to feel the need I "copied" her, if I was to become a singer or rapper. I don't got time but not even Sage Da Goddess. Me and Mina would come up with a name." I shrugged.

"Ain't it. Most def' ain't gonna' be BBOD. Like I don't know what the hell they was thinking when they made Bad and Boujee remix. That shit sounded horrible. And who - is that Dolph?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "His song Drippy." Montana said.

"Ooh I like that." I said, getting up and lil' hype. Mina got behind me, I started twerking on her, playingly. She held my waist dancing with me. Tell me why KD tried to get in between us dancing weirdly. We was weak, Moneybagg was laughing too.

Kentrell was laughing too, saying something pointing at me. "What?" I asked laughingly. The producer pressed a button, "Can you hear me na'?" He asked, I bust out laughing, he reminded me of Katt Williams on Friday After Next.

"Yes we can Money Mike." I joked. Some of them was trying not to laugh. He smacked his lips.

"You tryin' me." He chuckled. He was smoking just watching me. "May I help you mam?" I asked, with my eyebrows raised. They was laughing.

"What chu' say? Did you just call me mam?" He asked chuckling. "Yessir." I said in a high pitch voice.

"You lucky I'm high right now. But come hea'." I furrowed my eyebrows, spinning my chair around. "I rather not." I said with a fake smile.

"Bet." He mumbled. He licked his lips, took his phone out, my phone vibrated. I took out my phone, reading my notification.

nba_youngboy : 🙄

BabyDaddy💍😍❤️ : Come here , I gotta tell you some ..

I looked up at him, with a straight face, he started laughing. Texting my number and Instagram. I turn my phone off, putting it back in my purse.

I spun my chair back to Mina and them. My phone dung again. My nose flared. "Youngboy please leave me alone." I turned around and said. He had his hand in his pants, biting his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes. "You going to be serious and do your song?" I asked in a stern voice. "Come help me wit' ma' problem!" He yelled. I looked at him, madly.

I had a mug on my face. "Nigga if you need help wit' cho' lyrics all you had a do is asked." Ben said. "Yeah." Moneybagg added, leaning back in the couch.

"Ion need help wit' dat." He starting to have a attitude. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I got on my phone. "You acting mad petty." I looked at his post, talking about he single. "I'm single too the fuck." I rolled my eyes and said.

"So you single?" He laughed. "Yup." I said nonchalantly, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"I'm single too. Fuck wit' me." He chuckled. I stuck my middle finger up at him. He was laughing then Ben and all them was laughing. "You think it's funny?" I asked him, with my eyebrows raised.