CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: LATE NIGHT

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Get y'all asses up for some aerobics." I started laughing. "I swear if my gym teacher talked to me like that, and also look like that. I'd straight laugh at him." I giggled. As soon as we gotten to his house, we went to his room at first. Now I was in here by myself, laying down watching School Dance, while he was downstairs with everyone else.

I was asleep but I woke up watching School Dance. "To the left. To the left. To the right. To the right." I got out the bed, and was doing the dance. That shit catchy as hell. I was laughing at myself while doing it. The door opened, I stopped dancing and I looked I seen K standing at the archway laughing.

"What the hell is you doing?" Kentrell asked. "The hater dance. Come on do it with me." I said, walking to him, grabbing his wrist. "I ain't doing that shit." He said snatching his wrists from me. I laughed at him. "Is Mina still here?" I asked.

"Nah. Her and Three been left. Everybody gone really." He shrugged. "Aww even Kayden?" I asked. "Kayden went with my mama ta' the store. Ken outside wit' his new li' girlfriend." Kentrell said.

"So basically we are home alone?" I asked with my eyebrows up. "Yeah, I'm tryna' be on some freaky shit too, it just me and you." He smirked, grabbing onto my hips. "Uh uh. No." I said putting my hand on his chest. "That's not going to happen. Especially while Ken is outside with his girlfriend." I exclaimed.

"So, they can cover their ears. It ain't like they watching us either." He laughed. "Yeah right. Kentrell I feel like that's mean to do that while they're here." I said shyly. "Was it mean ta' them people at the hotel how loud you was moanin' While they was sleep?" He asked. I bust out laughing. "What?" I said confusedly.

"Was it mean ta' KD, Ben, Mina, Beenie, Boomer, Jiggalo, and whoever else was there. Was it mean ta' them?" I was sitting here looking dumbfounded, cause how he going to bring up the past situations. "Yep." I said nonchalantly. He smacked his lips, and closed his door then locked it.

Next thing, I know the light was turned off then the TV was turned off. "K why you got it all dark in here ugh?" I whined. I was lowkey scared of the dark but I over look that because of my confidence.

"What chu' scared of the dark?." He chuckled. "N-n-no! I'm not scared of the dark." I said getting defensive and offended too, even though I am scared.. just a little!

"You is scared. Why you stutter then?" He asked. I felt a brush against me. He just walked away from me. "I didn't stutter! Shut up!" I retorted. I huffed then blow, rolling my eyes too. I heard footstep sounds coming close to me, I was walking back, and I hit the door.

He grabbed my neck, I held onto his wrist. "What the fuck you say?" He asked. You can hear his accent, showing his aggressive side.

"Nothing Kentrell." I exclaimed. "What's wrong? Cat gotcha' tongue?" He mocked in my voice. He started laughing afterwards. I mugged him, even though I couldn't see him.

Tried to really play me, AGAIN. First time in the car. Now in his room. 😒 (If you don't know what I'm talking about reread Chapter Four: Playin' Minds, in Ride Out 🤫)

"Leave me alone." I muttered. "You know I can't do that. I tell you dis' shit all the time." He was all close on me now, had me looking up. I felt his lips connect with mine then he pulled away slowly.

"Yes you can leave me alone." I mumbled. "We through this shit till death do us part. Ain't no leavin' you alone." Kentrell said. I wanted to laugh so bad but his ass had his hand on my neck and shit.

We are not even married. "Kentrell, we are not even married." I said thinking a loud. "Not legally, I could always get chu' a ring Sage." I sighed, shaking my head.