CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: BROTHER'S KEEPER

— SAGE ANDERSON

"I hope you know we left them." I said coming out the bathroom. I took me a shower, and of course, I got something of his on. One of his shirt and boxers.

"Nah I was goin' back." I smacked my lips, and glared at him. "So this was a setup?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Maybe." He chuckled. I done got all comfortable. He had his chains on, grillz on, designer shit on, I was looking at him with my hand on my hip. He got all dressed up.

"So I guess you going out." He started laughing. "Chill, I'm just going ta' the studio. Ima' be back." He said, putting his shoes on.

"You set me up." I shook my head, getting in his bed. "Ima' be back. I'll make it up ta' you. What chu' want? Some dick?" He asked laughingly.

I rolled my eyes. "I want all of the above. Time to bless the houseeee." I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Freak ass." I smacked my lips and waved him off.

"Like it don't be you. I hope for Valentine's Day, you bet not try to sex me up all day. I want bears, candy, take me out, then sex me up." I giggled.

"What chu' gone get me fa' Valentine's Day?" He questioned. "Don't worry about allat'. Just know I got chu' on Valentine's Day." I winked at him, and flicked my tongue, then I licked my lips.

"Can I get my gift early?" He was smirking now. "Boy no." I stretched and yawned. "Ight ima' be back." He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Uh uh." He looked at me. "Gimme my kiss." I said in a baby voice. He came, walked over to me, he leaned down, and kissed me. He wanted to make it a quick peck, but I pulled him back by his neck.

He moved his head, I kissed all over his cheek, and I let him go.

"I love you." I giggled. "I love you too." He said before leaving out.

My phone started ringing. I looked it was Audrey. Something told me to answer her phone call, but I didn't. I brushed it off.

I got under covers, and I went to sleep.

-

I woke up to hear them laughing. I hurried up, made his bed, I grabbed my phone, clothes, shoes, I turned his light off.

I went to his closet, which had a lot of clothes and SHOES in it. I hid down in between his boxes and his clothes, ducking down.

I powered my phone off, so it could go straight to voicemail.

He going to be mad as fuck. I peeked my head out, I seen his light was on.

"The fuck? Where the fuck she go?" I laughed lowly.

I can hear his footsteps, pacing. "She ain't in there eitha'." He was probably looking in the bathroom.

"Aye! Y'all seen Sage?" I heard him yell. I couldn't hear what they said, he shut his door, going back pacing.

He opened his closet door, I gulped, trying to be quiet, and staying still. I hear him mumbling stuff, he was literally right in front of me now.

I heard a gun being cocked. "She got me fucked up."

"Baby." I called, getting out. He mugged me. "Really." I was laughing at him hard.

"Aww come here daddy." I cooed, holding my arms out, walking towards him. I hugged him, he ain't hug me back. He was ignoring me. I leaned up and kissed his neck.