[018]

It was raining, hard, and the temperature was dropping lower as the hours passed. The only light came from the streetlamps and most of them were flickering, giving the alley an eerie feel. 

She couldn't feel the cold but she welcomed the rain on her skin. Her clothes were drenched and clung around her figure, her hair soaked. But she just continued looking out at the water.

Her lips were pulled in a smile but there was nothing pleasant about it. No, she was seething and the sight of her was terrifying. Her entire persona screamed monster. The thoughts were coming and leaving too fast but her mind spinning, and even out in the open, she felt like walls were closing on in her. 

The Cullens were back in Forks. Apparently, Edward and Bella were planning on living happily ever after. The relationship was only improving and she doubted Edward would leave her side again. 

And that pissed her off. She was shaking with rage but something else was clouding her mind.

The resemblance between Bella and her sister was obvious but her intentions were polar opposite for the two. She couldn't wait to feel Bella's neck snap under her hands, the scent of fear that she would give off. It had been a long debate on killing her instantly or dragging the process out but that would be a risk, especially now. The agony in Edward's eyes would bring a smile to her face for the rest of time, and she felt herself laughing just thinking about it.

But the other girl, the sister... Skylar.

Bella's scent was strong and she had a hard time resisting it at first but it was nothing compared to the other girl. Her mouth watered remembering the fear and despair radiating off the girl in the forest that day. Her meals haven't been enough since, no matter how much blood she'd consume. 

She couldn't start thinking of the outcomes or the Cullen would catch her. This plan would have to be left for someone else, another leader to make the cut. Finding one shouldn't be a problem, the boy seemed to be a good pick but she'd watch him more to make sure. 

It was finally coming together. Everything she had been planning was coming to the peaking point. Her friends failure had been a burden at first but this was even better than she thought in the first place. 

Determined - the most emotion she'd felt in a long time was consuming her. The anger, the hurt, frustration was all bubbling to sharpen her senses. She had to be careful to keep her vision clear, these next few months would have to be perfect. 

Everything was falling into place, the pieces fitting together like a puzzle. She would get her revenge on the Cullens, her vengeance on Bella and if she was lucky, the girl for herself. 

Grinning wickedly, Victoria opened her eyes as the boy walked out of the bar, laughing at his friends in the building and walking out alone. It was time.