Chapter Three

Felicia and Jason got in the bus, with Jason's hands still on her waist. Felicia trembled under his touch. She knew this was wrong. Him. And Her. They didn't even know each other that well. Either way, he influenced her very much. Jason guided her to sit at the back, even though not many people were present on the front seats. Felicia observed the little detail, which caused her to not understand why they were seating themselves in the back. Nevertheless, she decided to let it pass.

It was a rather dark evening, it started to rain and the thunder got heavier and scarier with each raindrop. With the weather being unsettling, Jason's presence made it worse for Felicia. The sudden rumble made her flinch and as a reflex, she held on to Jason's hand with a sudden tight grip. Jason's chest vibrated as a deep chuckle escaped his mouth.

"You know, princess, how is it possible for you to be this naive?" Jason asked, rhetorically with a sly smirk. The question caused her to realize her grip was still squeezing his arms and she speedily released his arm from her grip. Felicia didn't understand what was that supposed to mean. Bringing her optimistic side, she took it as a compliment. "Uhm, thanks, I guess?" Felicia replied with a smile. However, Jason just stared at her blankly.

"It's such a peaceful evening, isn't it?" Jason quietly said, looking out the window. Felicia furrowed her eyebrows. How was it a peaceful evening when it's raining rather harshly, while the thunder's rumbling very loud? She thought. "B-but, it's very loud and scary." Felicia spoke.

"Princess, the word scary in this context is nothing compared to the word scary you see in me." Jason replied, his eyes turning into a darker shade. Felicia sat still at Jason's sudden change in behavior. What did he mean by that? Jason grinned wickedly, when he felt Felicia stiffen. "W-What do you mean?" 

"I mean a lot of things, kitten." Jason said, with an evil wink. By now, Felicia slightly started to shake, not that she wasn't shaking before, but his sudden change made her fear him, in a way. She didn't know whether she was shaking out of pleasure or out of fear, it was quite a dilemma, to be honest. "J-Jason, why didn't you perform today?" She asked out of curiosity, trying to change the topic. Jason just chuckled.

"I performed before you came, princess."

"Oh."

Felicia didn't want to express, but she replied sadly. She really wanted to see him perform. After all, his performance is what intrigued her the most. They were so magical, yet they gave out many emotions that one could only understand if they had experienced it. Silence filled the air until Jason's stop had arrived.

"I'll see you soon, Felicia." Jason said. Felicia absolutely loved the way her name rolled off of Jason's tongue. It was absolutely miraculous. He shifted closer, never removing his eyes for Felicia's. He cupped her cheek, making her scoot closer to him, as well. "Don't miss me too much." He said, lowly. He let his hands linger on her cheek for a second, while sending a whole new sensation throughout Felicia's body. If only, he knew how she felt, but her intuition told her he did.  Jason soon got down and disappeared, into the thin air while she had reached home, but she was lost deep in her thoughts.

The way Jason's touch made her feel some type of way. The way her name rolled off of his tongue. His angelic voice was pure bliss to her ears. And her most favorite, his eyes. They were beautiful so beautiful that they sent her off to a whole another world. Felicia knew that catching feelings was bad for her. But, what can she do when the strong attraction from Jason kept her close to him?

Although, she was a shy girl, she was a straight A student. Yes, cliche for an innocent girl, isn't it? But, Felicia liked studying. She wanted to have a better career than everyone else. She wanted to be extraordinary. Keeping her shyness aside, she had laid a proper plan for a successful future ahead of her.

One thing that was still stuck in Felicia's mind was, what did Jason mean when he said a lot of things on how the word scary described him? A chain of questions formed themselves in her mind that she couldn't even understand. She had questions. She wanted answers. But, her shyness and innocence came in the way. "Oh well, I guess the day will come when all my questions are cleared." Felicia said to herself, with hope.

The raining had soon stopped and the moon appeared bright out of Felicia's window. Her parents were fast asleep, but she was wide awake, thinking about the way Jason's hand felt on her waist and her cheek. Soon, she fell asleep thinking about how Jason's warmth would feel if he were laying beside her.