Chapter Ten

Felicia was anxious as Jason drove his car through the outskirts, indicating that they were a long distance apart from the city. She fiddled with her fingers noticing Jason was driving her somewhere a bit too far away for her liking. She intentionally coughed making Jason turn his attention towards her, as he bit his lip. "Something bothering ya, princess?" Jason quietly asked, shifting his attention back towards to the road. Felicia turned her head to look at Jason to see that he was back into that deep thought he was in, since the beginning of the ride. "Where are we going, Jason?" Felicia asked nervously.

"Somewhere far, you'll know when we get there." Jason replied, whilst still in his deep thoughts. Felicia was weirded out as to why Jason was acting the way he was today. She decided not to interrupt him anymore and shifted in her seat to get comfortable while looking at the window with a scene of trees. A lot of trees. And they were extremely tall. Everything seemed very dark and unusual, today. She looked away from the window trying to find something else to lay her eyes on, too scared by the so-called scenery outside. Her parents went away on a business trip, trusting her enough that she would stay safe. But, she couldn't just keep herself away from him, however, it all seemed like a bad idea now. Something definitely seemed off. He was not his usual self although, Felicia was not sure what his usual self was due to his heavy mood swings. She let out a loud sigh and looked at Jason, to find him still in his deep thought.

After a few minutes, Felicia felt the car began to slow down and it gradually came to a halt. "We're here." Jason mumbled, before quickly getting out the car, patiently waiting for her to come out as well. She looked at her grunge surroundings realizing they were at an abandoned farm if that's what you even call it. The farm was still green, probably due to the rain, but other than that, the surroundings did not feel safe at all. Felicia slowly got out of the SUV to find Jason watching her every move. "W-Where are we?" Felicia questioned Jason quietly, not wanting to bring out a reaction from him. "At a farm." Jason stated the obvious, as his lips slowly curved up to form a smirk. "This is where I hide them." Jason said, emphasizing on the word them causing Felicia's face to go pale.

"W-What? W-Who?"  Confusion and fear written on her face. Jason just lowly chuckled as he tugged her hand harshly while walking towards the fence. Felicia just followed Jason while noticing his jaw clenched, admiring how good he looked even in a tensed situation like this. How foolish of her to think of his features at this time? She scolded herself in her mind and just followed Jason. As soon as they had reached the fence, Jason tugged at her wrist harshly before pinning her towards the metallic fence, forcefully colliding her hands above her head in the process as well.

Felicia let out a quiet scream as the pain started to take over her. "I-It hurts." She whimpered and now, scared over Jason's behavior. Jason's eyes darkened as his whole demeanor changed revealing a rather angry Jason. "You think I care, bitch?" Jason mumbled in her ear.

This time however, they were something different. They looked sad.

"When I said, I hide them here," Jason spoke, while attaching his lips to her jaw sweetly. "I hide those whom I have killed." Jason continued while placing open mouthed-kisses on her jaw smirking, as he knew that the kisses sent shivers down Felicia's spine. He felt her stiffen. "I'm a killer, babygirl." Jason ended his sentence, now his voice full of sadness like it was about to break. He stopped what he was doing to Felicia and broke free from her. Felicia's mind slowly filled up with fear. Did she hear him right? Did he just admit that he was a cold-hearted criminal? Felicia couldn't actually believe what exactly was happening. She felt herself moving away from him, but the fence blocked her from getting away. "D-Don't touch me." Felicia managed to say, still trying to process what had just happened.

"I don't deserve to live." Jason said before pulling out a gun making Felicia widen her eyes. Felicia let's out a scream with her eyes shut, only to find Jason had shot himself in the mean time. She saw his blood pouring down his chest. Felicia's mind suddenly went blank. Jason shot himself. Felicia was absolutely scared of what was happening. Jason's dark demeanor returned one last time as he spoke his last words, "Now I wouldn't wanna die alone, would I, princess?" Jason chuckled, before pointing the gun at her.

Felicia furrowed her eyebrows, but it was too late. She felt the bullet.

Felicia woke up screaming, her eyes wide open and her breathing extremely unsteady. She looked around frantically, trying to take in what had just happened.

It was a nightmare.

She whimpered as the door opened roughly, revealing her parents asking her whether she was fine. "Honey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Everything felt like a blur and it took a few seconds for her to comprehend what nightmare and about whom she had it about. Felicia assured her parents it was just a nightmare before drinking a cup of water, still hyperventilating from the nightmare she had, just minutes before. She slowly laid her head back onto the pillow, taking a few deep breaths.

What if Jason really was someone whom she shouldn't associate herself with?