Chapter 3~Friendly's

Chapter 3~ Friendly’s!

Nikki’s POV

“So how’s your nose feeling?” Emma asked and started examining it, "You took a pretty bad kick in the nose"

“It’s fine.” I answered and slightly touched it. It didn’t hurt much anymore but it still looked horrid.

“It’s doesn’t look fine!” Amber added.

“Ugh Amber! That’s rude!” Emma turned around and yelled. “It looks fine Nikki.” She turned back around reassuring me.

I nodded my head, “it’s all good, and I know Louis wouldn’t have done this to me on purpose.”

Just then the boys came back into the room.

“O-M-G! It’s One Direction!” Amber and Emma screamed together at the top of their lungs.

I looked over at the boys who were just standing there smiling.

“Say something!” I mouthed to Zayn.

“Umm Hey Guys!” Zayn said. The girls stopped for a minute to listen to him, but then started fan-girling even more than before.

“Alright guys, it’s been five minutes just relax!” I said and pulled them onto the couch again. They took a deep breath in and finally stopped.

The boys walked over to the couch across from us and sat down. Well except for Niall, who came and sat down next to me.

“So did you guys like the concert?” Niall asked the girls, but they were too busy staring at Liam and Louis. “I’ll take that as a yes!”

I giggled, “I’m sure they loved it, after all they are HUGE fans.”

“That’s good.” Zayn added.

I looked over to Louis and Liam to see them on the edge of their seats smiling at Amber and Emma.

“Guys look!” I whispered to Zayn and Niall while pointing over to them. We all started laughing like crazy for a few minutes.

“Hey Harry, I have a question about your hair.” I stated remembering that my sister wanted to know how he made it so perfect. But as I looked at him he was staring at Louis with a jealous look on his face. “Harry! I have a question!”

“Ohh Umm what is it?” He asked.

“These are my sister’s words, not mine. But how do you get your hair to be so perfect?” I said and he started laughing.

“Umm well in the mornings I just turn my head upside down and mess around with my hair.” He tried to stop laughing but failed.

“Alright” I pulled out my cell phone and texted my sister her answer. I put my phone back into my pocket and just sat there in silence like everyone else.

“Okay this is enough! I’m HUNGRY!” Niall shouted making everyone jump a little bit. All our attention was now on him.

“Let’s go out to eat then!” Zayn shouted. “But where?”

Amber, Emma and I looked at each other, “Friendly’s!”

“Huh?” all the boys asked confused.

“You don’t know what Friendly’s is?!” Amber gasped.

“Umm no?” Liam raised an eye brow.

“Oh, well it’s a really good restaurant that mainly focuses on ice cream!” I did my best to describe it.

“Mmmmm sounds good!” Niall’s stomach growled, right on que.