Chapter 11~Filler

Chapter 11~Filler

Niall's POV

Nikki screamed and started tossing and turning in the bed, "No! Niall! You lied!"

I lied? What was she talking about? I didn't do anything to her. I would never do anything to her. She was too perfect.

"What's wrong Nikki?" I asked, shaking her shoulders trying to wake her.

Her eyes quickly opened and I saw that she had tear stains all around her eyes and on her face.

"Niall?" She sat up.

"Yes love?" I asked and pushed her hair out of her face.

"I had a horrible dream." She frowned and leaned up against my bare chest.

"What was it about?" I asked and rubbed her arms.

"You cheated on me with my friend" She whimpered and started taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"It was only a dream, love. Cheating on you has and will never even be a thought." I explained and kissed the top of her head.

"I know Niall. And it will be the same way for me." She smiled and layed back down, falling alseep instantly.

I quietly climbed out of bed and onto the couch in the front of the bus.My heart racing. What was I supposed to do about all of this? She keeps thinking I'm going to cheat on her and I have already promised I won't. There was only one person that I could talk to in a situation like this. The 1D Crush Counseler; Louis Tomlinson.

I pulled out my phone and texted Louis.

'Hey Lou! Sorry to wake you but I need some girl advice. Think you can help?

~Nialler xx'

A few minutes later I heard Louis' phone vibrate on his bed and him texting away.

'It's fine Nialler. I'll be out in a few minutes.

-BooBear'

It seem like forever until Louis tip-toed out to where I was.

"Dr. Tomlinson at your service!" He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Why did you take so long Louis?" I asked wiggling my eyes, knowing the answer.

"Oh. Erm.. I had to make sure I didn't wake anyone." He said unsure.

"Really?" I asked, "you sure you didnt have to get dressed?"

"How did you know?! He exclaimed somewhat quietly.

I started laughing, "I didn't! Just took a pretty good guess"

"You better not tell anyone!" He whisper-yelled.

"I won't." I said, "But back to buisness. I don't know what to do about Nikki."

"What's wrong?" He asked and repositioned himself on his seat.

"She keeps talking about her friends stealing all if her boyfriends and she's nervous they're gonna steal me too. I promised that I wouldn't ever think of cheating on her and she believed me. But just a few minutes ago, she woke up from a bad dream. In it, I cheated on her with her best friend." I said. Louis nodding every few seconds, signaling that he understood me. "So what do you think?"

"I don't think it's cause she purposely thinks you'd cheat on her. I think it's just that she doesn't want to be hurt again so it's just an instinct." He said after a few moments of thinking, "do you get it?"