Chapter 18~NO! Jimmy Protested!

Anna's POV

(While Nikki, Niall, Amber and Louis are at Dance and Zayn and Maggie are on their date)

"Anna, will you go out with me?" Harry asked, nervously as we sat on my bed. It was totally unexpected.

"Umm YEAH!" I exclaimed and gave him a hug. I couldn't believe that 1/5 of One Direction just asked me out!

"I love you, Anna." He said and started kissing down my neck. He made his way to my collar bone and began to slide my shirt up. I immediately pulled away.

"I love you too Harry, but I just can't do this." I whispered and curled into a ball, hiding my face in my knees. I was ashamed; embarrassed.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close.

"When I was 12, my boyfriend and I were walking to his house late at night, when he pulled me into a dark alley." I started, tears already forming in my eyes, making everything look blurry. A few tears rolled down my face.

"What happened?" He questioned, wiping away my tears with his large thumb.

"He told me that I was all he ever wanted and kissed me. It was romantic at first, but then the kiss became rough. He pinned me against the wall and.. and.."

"What did he do?" He asked, tears in his eyes.

"He raped me, Harry!" I cried and burried my face into his chest. I haven't talked about it for a while. I always just oretended that it never happened.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay." He said soothingly and stroking my hair, "You're okay."

"I'm really not." I started, "Everyone has called me a slut ever since it happened." Once I said that, all of the tears started streaming down his face.

"You're not a slut, Anna. It was forced. It wasn't like you enjoyed it." Harry said trying to hold back more tears.

I decided to cheer him up a little bit, "I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears!" I sang and gave him a huge hug.

"I, I wanna save you, wanna save your heart, tonight!" He finished it off giggling.

"I'm really sorry Harry." I said sniffling.

"It's perfectly fine. You had a bad experiance." He said.

"No," I said wiping my eyes, "I messed up your signature blazer." I giggled.

"Oh, it's okay." He chuckled.

He started rocking me in his arms, side to side. Kind of like a boat rocking around, in the middle of the beautiful blue ocean.

"Thanks for understanding, Harry." I just barely said.

"It's perfectly fine" he whispered and continued rocking me side to side.

A few minutes later, I heard moaning coming from downstairs.

"Harry, who and what is that?" I asked.

"Well considering, Niall, Nikki, Louis and Amber aren't here, and Zayn is on a date with Maggie, I'm guessing that Liam and Emma are making love." He laughed.

I giggled with him, trying to hide how I really felt about it; horrbible. First of all, because they were having 'it' in MY house. GROSS! And second of all, because it was just bad timing. Of course, they had to do this when I broke the news to Harry.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked, poking my cheek like I was a dead animal.

I suddenly snapped out of it, "Yeah, why?"