Chapter 22~Last Dates

A/N- Hey Guys!!! I'm sorry but this is gonna have to be the last part :(

I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone that has been with me the whole time while I was in the process of writing my FIRST Fan Fiction... (Notice how I said first ;]) 

Hope You Enjoy(:

*************************

Chapter 22~ Last Dates

Nikki's POV

*****ONE WEEK LATER*****

I woke up to the sun peeking through my windows. I felt Niall's soft breath on my hair, just making it move a little bit, giving my goose bumps. Today was my last day with Niall... In America at least. They boys had to go back to England for a while, for their family needed a chance to see them before the next tour.

"You up, princess?" Niall asked, rubbing the side of my arm with his soft, warm hands.

"Of course." I smiled and looked up at him. His blonde hair was messy, but probably not nearly as bad as mine was. I could just picture myself looking like a hot mess.

"Good." He grinned and sat up, bringing me with him. His legs were hanging off the edge of the bed, "We have things to do today."

"No we don't." I said, feeling 100% sure that we had a free day since they were leaving. But now my sureness was shrinking. Who knew what they boys planned.

"Yes we do." Niall insisted, "How much you wanna bet?"

I smirked and looked off to the right corner, "A kiss." I rose to my tip-toes and back down to flat foot.

"Alright, well pay up. We're all going out, together." He smiled and leaned down to me. Irip-toed up and tried to reach him.. failing. Let's just say that I'm REALLY short.

Niall lifted me onto his feet so I was standing now him, making me a little bit taller than before. I then moved my lips and made them brush against his. I then placed them directly on his and kissed him.

We pulled out of the kiss smiling. I was definitely going to miss him.

"Okay, so wear something fancy. Be ready by about 6." Niall said and turned to the door.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get a shower." I said, grabbing my towel and a pair of clothes.

"I was gonna take one though." Niall fake-whined.

"Then you can take one afterwards" I laughed, making my way next to him.

"But that's wasting water." Niall winked, making me blush.

It was just too hard to say no, "Grab yourself a towel."

"Yay!" Niall said, overjoyed.

"Don't get yourself too excited, there Niall." I laughed and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and started to strip, then got into the shower.

I started washing my hair when the shower curtain opened and in came Niall. I turned away from him and covered myself up as best as I could, embarrassed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, holding my shoulders.

"It's just that, I don't, I'm not the prettiest-"

"You're beautiful, Nikki. I promise."

*****6 O'Clock*****

The boys blindfolded us girls before getting into the limo What was up with them and surprises!