Chapter 1~The Concert

Nikki's POV

"ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION!" We all cheered happily as we waited for One Direction to come out to sing some of their amaZAYN, fabuLOUIS, phenomeNIALL, brilLIAM and extraordinHARRY songs!

My best friends Emma Thopmson and Amber Tant got me the best birthday present ever! Three front row seat tickets to see One Direction in concert! We also got to go backstage after the show to actually meet them! They have got to be the Worlds GREATEST Friends!

Hi I'm Nikki Greene and I am now 17. I have dirty blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes; almost as beautiful as Niall's. I'm 5'6 and considered short to Emma and Amber. Even though Amber is only 5'7 and Emma is 5'9'. For the concert I wore jean Capri's with a neon green shirt that had one direction plastered all over it; and in the middle Niall Horan.

'I Want' started playing and everyone screamed at the top of their lungs. Five of the most handsome guys in the world ran onto stage. My heart pounded inside my chest as I waited for them to start singing.

"Give you this, give you that

Blow a kiss, hold a child

If I looked inside your brain

I would find lots of things

Clothes, shoes, diamond rings

Stuff that's driving my insane" Harry sang along to the music.

"Why did he say 'hold a child' instead of 'take it back'?" Emma asked me with a very confused look on her face.

"Because over there, Zayn was lifting up a little girl for a picture and I guess Harry just felt like changing the lyrics up a little bit!" I said while pointing towards the little girl who still looked shocked.

"Oh okay" Emma said and started singing along Liam's solo part.

The music changed to 'Stand Up' and everyone started jumping up and down to the beat of the music.

"Take you and make you mine" Niall echoed Harry and his sparkling blue eyes looked at me. I blushed bright red and my eyes shot towards the ground. I heard Niall giggle a little bit through the microphone. I looked up at him again and kept on seeing him occasionally look at me.

"If I'm louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down

In my arms and rescue me?

'Cause we are, the same

You save me,

When you leave it's gone again" Niall sang his heart out to 'More Than This' while keeping his eyes locked on mine. I blushed and smiled like a crazy idiot. This time instead of giggle a little, he bursted out laughing. The other boys looked so confused but continued singing.

****************************

A few songs later 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on. Niall basically sang to me the whole time. At the end, he pointed at me as they sang 'That's what makes you beautiful!'

"Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you all for supporting us so much! You guys are what have really brought us here!" Niall said. Everyone clapped and cheerd as loud as possible."I also wanted to call one person up here that I have admired this whole first half of the concert."

OMG! Is he talking about me? What if he is? Ahhhhh Fangirl moment!

"She has been singing all the words to the songs this whole time." he said while walking towards me.