Chapter 15~Impossible

Niall's POV

I climbed onto the tour bus with the rest of the boys. We had a concert at 7:30 so it was time to get going. As I sat down on the couch, I saw that Nikki forgot her phone charger.

"Hey guys, do you think I could go bring this to Nikki real quick?" I asked hoping I'd be able to give her one more kiss before the concert.

"Make it quick." Liam said and turned on the TV.

I grabbed the charger and ran off the bus to find one of the girls we all met earlier. I'm think her name was Maddie.

"Ummm, can I help you?" I asked.

"No, but I can help you." She smirked and took a step closer to me, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"How's that?" I asked taking a step backwards.

"By messing up your relationship with Nikki." she said seriously.

"Why would you need to do that?"

"Nikki, isn't the type of girl for you. She's not popular in school and nobody knows her. But you, you're popular all over the world!" She walked closer to me. So close that our bodies were touching.

"So what exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying, that you should be dating someone that's popular. Someone like me." She grinned and inched her lips closer to mine.

"Get away from me!" I took a few steps away from her again. She just gave me the creeps.

"Go inside and break-up with Nikki, you're going to start dating me."

"Never!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? I bet you'd LOVE girls like me." she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't love you! I love Nikki!" I exclaimed loud enough for the while neighborhood to hear.

Maddie looked towards the opened front door, "Kiss me for a minute."

"No!"

"If you don't, I'll kill Nikki." She threatened.

"Fine." I mumbled.

Right as the girls walked out, Maddie pulled me into the kiss. It was horrible. No sparks, at all, whatsoever. I couldn't see it, but I could just tell that Nikki was furious. I really wanted to pull away and go explain everything, but it wasn't a minute yet. I didn't want to risk her life. I could feel Maddie smirking on my lips. It must have been about 30 seconds when Maddie's tounge started sliding around on my lips, asking for an entrance. I refused.

"Open" she whispered, "or she dies."

I slowly let her in and her tounge was moving all over the place. I didn't enjoy it one little bit.

"Let me do whatever to you for the next few minutes or she dies. Pull away" she whispered.

I was incedibly happy to pull away, but the look on Nikki's face made me angry again. Not angry at Nikki, angry at Maddie.

"What are you doing here, Maddie?" Amber asked with her hands on her hips and right knew popped up.

"I was just getting to know Niall." Her annoying little voice was getting on my last nerve. To make it even worse, she started to mess around with my hair. It was incredibly hard not to go off on her, but I knew I had to just stay still for the sake of Nikki's life.

I could tell Nikki couldn't take it anymore. I honestly couldn't either. Her eyes closed tightly as she turned her head to the side. A second later, she was running into the house. I couldn't just let her run away so I chased after her.