Chapter 19~Skating

Chapter 19~Skating

Nikki's POV

---ONE WEEK LATER (Wednesday)---

We were all gathered around on the couches relaxing. I looked around at everyone. We were ALL fully-clothed except for Amber. She was only wearing one of Louis' t-shirts. I silently giggled while I thought about some of the excuses they'd use when one of us asked why she wasn't wearing pants. Maybe that she didn't have any PJ's left? Or maybe she accidently put his shirt on last night; or should I say.. This morning. I waited a couple of minutes before mentioning the 'sight' to Niall.

"Niall, why isn't Amber wearing any shorts or anything?" I whispered in his ear. He nonchalantly looked over and made the funniest face ever. I giggled a little causing attention to come our way.

"Everything okay over there?" Liam asked, "Anything going on under the blankets?"

"Err.. Nothing's happening under the blankets." I laughed at Liam being perverted. It didn't happen much.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't we check?" Louis smirked and slowly walked over to Niall and I.

"No! Please don't!" Niall exclaimed, clenching the edge of the blankets.

Louis laughed, "I guess we're gonna have to now."

Him and Harry counted to three and pulled the covers off of us, finding absolutely nothing happening.

They looked at each other confused, "Wait. Why was it such a big deal?"

"I'M COLD! GIVE ME MY BLANKET BACK!" Niall shouted and snatched the blanket from Harry's hands.

I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Niall was just too funny.

"Hey Amber, I recommend getting a blanket." I said after I pulled myself together again.

"How come? I'm not cold." She asked confused.

"To cover yourself up a little bit." Niall choked out.

"What are you- Louis! Hand me a blanket!" She exclaimed after looking down to find she has no pants on.

"How come?" He asked, unaware of what was happening.

"Because!" She said and pointed down.

"Awww, don't worry about it babe. It's hot." He smirked, rubbing her back.

"Not really!" She yelled and grabbed a blanket from Maggie, wrapping it around her body tightly.

"Well, what do we want to do today?" Harry asked, trying to get the attention off of Amber.

"Uhmmm, we can all do skating!" Anna suggested.

"Alright! Let's say about 12:00? We can have lunch there too." Liam added.

"It's settled then! Everyone be ready by 12:00 and we'll be on our way for some skating!" Niall insisted.

"Hold up!" Maggie interrupted making everyone shush, "I can't go."

We all started laughing. She made us all shut up just so that she could state that she couldn't go. WAIT! She couldn't go?!

"How come?" Louis asked.

"Because, my friend is visiting." She said embarrassed, "And I don't feel too good."

"That's funny. Emma's aunt was just visiting a couple days ago. I sadly never got to see her thought." Liam said, "Who's your friend?" Liam was so clueless.

"Her name is Flow." Maggie said, obviously not minding if the boys knew. They were basically family now.

"Emma's aunt's name is Flow! This is weird!" Liam exclaimed.