Chapter 20~Hunter

Chapter 20~Hunter

Niall's POV

I 'woke up' at around 12:00 to follow Nikki. Louis and I overheard her talking with some guy at the skating rink last night. Apparently he's planning on 'doing stuff' to her, so Louis and I are going to stop him. Hopefully.

It wasn't really going to be 'following' her, but going to the Skating Rink to stop that dude from hurting my Nikki.

"Lou! You ready yet?" I whispered as I walked out into the dark hallway.

No answer.

"Lou?" I asked again and recieved no response.

I heard the bed in Amber's bed moving around and shaking; A Lot. Great. I walked to the room and knocked quietly before barging in. Louis and Amber were going at it; Again. Which somehow didn't surprise me.

"Woah!" Amber exclaimed, surprised as she pulled the covers over her naked body.

I chuckled, "I wouldn't have to be in here if Louis was on time." I looked at Louis and saw that he totally forgot about our 'mission'.

"What are you talking about?" Amber asked, sitting up and holding the blanket tightly around her chest.

"Errr.. Niall and I have to go to the skating rink." Louis said, jumping out of bed and rushing the the closet.

"Yeah, you basically just forgot about my beautiful-"

"Sweatshirt! His beautiful sweatshirt." Louis interrupted me.

"Ummm.. Okay?" Amber said, "Can I go to get it with you guys?"

"NO!" Louis exclaimed running towards me and pushing me through the door, "It a duo mission only. Sorry Babe." And with that, we were out the bedroom door and on our way to the garage.

I checked the time on the way out the door and it read 12:05, "Hurry Lou! We HAVE to get there as soon as possible! My girlfriend is at risk here!"

We hurried into the car and Louis skidded out of the driveway, jerking the car in every way possible; or so it seemed. Louis wasn't the best driver when he was in a hurry.

I grabbed arm rest tightly, "Goodness Lou!" I said laughing.

"Oh be quiet, Niall. At least I can drive." He bragged, smiling.

"Rude." I said and stared out the window. We were almost to the rink. I could see Nikki's car and a red pick-up truck sitting in the parking lot. Louis pulled into the furthest parking spot from the enterance so that Hunter wouldn't be able to her us opening and closing the doors. Right as I got out of the car, I heard a high-pitched scream coming from the building.

Louis and I looked at each other for a brief moment before running as fast as we possibly could to the building. We heard many other screams before we got there.

I pulled myself to a stop at the door and looked at Lou, nervously. Afterall, who knew what we'd see? Who knew where they'd be? It's a HUGE rink. And, what would Hunter do? He's a well-built guy. But then again, that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered right now was saving my Nikki.

Louis nodded his head as he slowly and quietly opened the door. It was pitch dark in the rink. The only light that there was came from the cracks or the bathroom doors in the corner, and it was still very minimal. I took a deep breath before walking to them.

"Help!" Nikki screamed. Her voice was very raspy seemed tired as it barely squeezed out the call. I winced just hearing her, and I honestly couldn't bare having to see her so hurt. But I continued to open the men's bathroom door.