Chapter 6~Our Date

Chapter 6~Our Date

Nikki's POV

We walked down the halls hand in hand without saying a word. I honestly had no idea what to say, I haven't been out on a date in forever. The last one I went on didn't end well either. He ended up puking all over me. I have been offered plenty of times by popular guys but I turned them all down because I didn't like any of them. They were always either just chasing me for my appearance, or sometimes even just to use me. For I am one of the few in my High School that hasn't lost their virginity.

"You really do look amazing." Niall complimented me as we walked into the elevator. Luckily he started the conversation before I was forced to.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Louis picked out the whole thing."

"Of course he did, he'd really good with fashion." Niall laughed, "he also picked out my outfit." he motioned to his outfit.

"Oh, well he definitely took a step down coordinating that outfit." I joked and looked him up and down.

"Hey!" Niall said crossing his arms.

"I'm just kidding, you look adorable." I said and gave him a hug. Gosh I love Horan Hugs.

'Yay!" He said and hugged me back which made it even better. He reminded me of a little kid sometimes.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked and walked out into the lobby, hand-in-hand.

"It's a surprise." He laughed and pulled me towards the back door.

"But I don't like surprises." I pouted, giving him the puppy-dog face, hopeing that he would cave in and tell me.

"Would you rather me tell you and you not be surprised when we get there?" Niall asked and showed me to Louis' Lamborghini.

"Yes!" I pleaded. "Wait we're taking this? Do you know how to drive?"

"No, I can't drive, but Louis really wanted us to use it. Therefore he hired a personal driver for the night!" Niall opened the door for me like a gentleman.

I slid into the car and sat down on the black leather seat. Niall closed the door and walked around the car to the other side. He slid to the middle seat and put his arm around me.

"Can you tell me where we're going now? I get grouchy when people keep secrets from me." I pouted.

"Fine, we are going out to dinner." Niall said.

"Okay!" I said excitedly and looked out the window. I was absolutely starving. Every few minutes, I could hear my stomach growl a little bit.

We drove pretty far just to go to a restaurant. We were probably getting close. I just don't understand what was wrong with all of the other food places we drove by.

"Niall are we almost there?" I asked and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"We're here actually." He said as the car stopped.

"Yay! Finally! This better be good Horan." I said jokingly and got out of the car.

"It will be, I promise." He said and grabbed something from the back.

I looked around and saw an open field with picnic tables and benches scattered around.This was definitely not a restaurant. When I looked to the left I saw a playground area.

"Niall where are we?" I asked and walked next to him.

"The park." He laughed and started walking to the open area. He pulled out a blanket, "Help me please?"