Chapter 12~Home!

Chapter 12~Home!

Niall's POV

We pulled into Nikki's driveway at about 10:00 after stopping at iHop for breakfast. It was a one story house with white, vinyl siding and green shutters. Looking at the house, the garage was on the left side and the front door in the middle of the front porch. Windows on both sides. Two large Bradford pear trees stood in the middle of the yard. Bushes and flowers outlining the sides of the house.

"Welcome to my house!" Nikki smiled.

"And ours!" Emma and Amber exclaimed in unison,

"Come on! Let's go!" Nikki laughed and pulled me to the front door. She punched in the code for the lock and opened up the door.

We walked into a tan colored hallway with a beautiful pattern painted in white. There was a brown mail-table to the right of us with pictures of Nikki and her sister Anna.

"Okay guys! My family isn't home right now. My parents are at work and my sister is out at her friend's house, so would you guys like a tour of the house?" Nikki asked.

The boys and I looked at each other, "sure why not?"

"Alright! Follow me!" She smiled and led us to the back door.

Their backyard was massive! Trees were planted along the front side of the fence. A trampoline was in the left section of the yard leaving the middle of it wide open. There was a soccer goal in the right part. In the very back was a guest house that looked exactly like the main but just smaller.

"This is the guest house. There are only two bedrooms in it so Zayn and Maggie can share a room while Harry and Lindsay share the other." She said.

"Looks like this is our stop!" Harry smiled at Lindsay and pulled her into a bedroom. Zayn and Maggie took the other one.

Nikki brought us back into the house, "As you can probably tell, this is the living room."

When you first walk in the door, there is a black, leather recliner to the left that sat in front a fireplace. On top of the fireplace were some more pictures of Anna and Nikki with candles in the middle. Hanging above it was a family picture that was taken on a cruise they went on when they were younger. A dark brown coffee table was in the middle of the room with light brown couches around it. Bright colored pillows spread across them to brighten up the room. A large white board hung on the wall next to the door way to the hall. The TV and entertainment center sat next to the door way to the kitchen. Above the door way was a ledge holding trophies.

"Nikki, whose trophies are these?" I asked and pointed up at the 8 trophies on the ledge.

"Those are my dad's. He manages the Firestone Complete Auto Care in town and has won lots of awards. He is really good at his job and runs one of the best Firestone's in the country." She explained.

"You make an excellent tour guide." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright! Alright! Please continue with the tour!" Louis said obnoxiously.

Nikki shot him the evil eye and led us into the kitchen, "This is the kitchen! Niall's new favorite room!"

I laughed uncontrollably and took a good look around the room. The kitchen table was covered by a red table cloth and sat by 3 windows. The window in the middle was bigger than the others. The kitchen was built just like a kitchen. A sink, oven, stove, microwave and refrigerator/freezer. While no one was looking I opened up the refrigerator and saw loads of food. YUM!

 We then walked into Nikki's mom's office. There was a desk in the middle of the room with a red laptop sitting on it. Her shelves had lots of pictures of her daughters. The walls were blue and green stripes.