Chapter 8~Free Time!

A/N- Lots of POV changing this chapter.. Tell me if you like it or not.. It might be hard to understand because of it but I just had to do it!(:

****************************

 Chapter 8~ Free Time!

 Harry's POV

I walked over to the couch and took a seat. Seeing Niall and Nikki's make-our session, reminded me of how jealous I was that Niall, Liam and Louis had girlfriends. I was supposed to be the one with a girlfriend; for I am Harry Styles, the womanizer. No, it wasn't the fact that I missed sleeping with girls but I missed being able to comfort her when she was down, having the full on make-out sessions and feeling loved.

"Zayn!" I called and hid by the closet.

"Yes Harry?" He asked as I pulled him into it with me. "What's going on?!"

"We've got to get girlfriends!" I wispher-shouted.

"I know we do, but how?"

"Would you ever date a fan?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but only if they were actually meant for me." Zayn said unsure, "Why?"

"They love us, we love them, and if we find the right one it'll be a perfect couple!" I exclaimed, thinking that I'd be happily taken in no time.

"Oh, okay!" Zayn said as the bus stopped.

"Let’s do this!" I said and opened up the closet door. I looked up and saw everyone crowding around Zayn and I.

"What's going on in there?" Liam asked.

I looked back at Zayn, and then to Liam again, "You know, just another Zarry moment." I lied, but was able to convince them all.

"Mhmmm, okay. Well we're here!" Niall started jumping up and down. He was probably the one who always got the most excited before a show. The rest of us were just behind him.

"When does the show start?" I asked and pulled Zayn out of the closet, making our way to the door.

“8:00 but we have to be there at 7." Liam stated.

"Okay, we'll be back by 6:45!" I shouted and ran off the bus with Zayn close behind me.

Nikki's POV

 We all took a seat on the couch. All of us girls sat on our boyfriends' lap.

"I wonder what that was all about" Louis stated.

"Yeah, that was very strange. The last time Harry acted like that was when he was hiding something from us." Liam added.

"I wonder what it's gonna be this time." Niall sighed, jokingly.

"Last time, he had an accident in Louis' bed during the night." Liam laughed. He most likely wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

"Awww poor Harry." I giggled.

"Wait, where are we?" Amber asked.

"Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, love" Louis answered.

"Oh, I've been here before!" Emma blurted out.

"Why was that?" Liam asked.

Emma quickly turned to face Liam, "To see one of your concerts!"

"Wait, you've been to more than one of our concerts?" He asked. "And I haven't noticed you?"

"Yup!" She laughed.

"Too bad I didn't, but at least I did this time." Liam smiled looking into Emma's eyes. They started leaning in for a kiss when Louis pretended to cough.