chapter twenty-four

Vote if you enjoy!

*** 
(Pretty much all of this first bit is inappropriate just be warned)

He presses his mouth hungrily to mine, and I pull him to me, opening my lips to mine, pressing our bodies together as my hands loop up around his neck. His tongue explores my mouth, my breath hitching as a shiver runs down my spine. His hands find my waist, pushing up my shirt and tracing the bottom of my bra.

I don't want him. I need him.

I drop my hands down to his shoulders, pushing his blazer off and starting to undo his shirt. He smirks into my mouth as I undo the final button and slowly push his white shirt off.I pull away, my eyes scanning his skin as I bite my lip, brushing my fingers over his chest, his stomach, smiling as his breath catches when my fingers brush his nipples. He watches me, his eyes swimming with lust, until he pushing me back again, kissing me, breaking away to pull my shirt over my head. He drops it to my side, his hands moving back to my waist, then to my back as he kisses me desperately. His kisses start moving down, along my jaw, touching my ear, and down my neck. I gasp, feeling his hot breath against my skin as he bites at me, and I attempt to suppress a moan.

I push him off me, then pull him back, pressing our noses together, and holding his face against mine. I smirk, looking down at his lips then back up to his eyes. I step around him, walking back towards the bed, all the while holding him as close as I can. He stands over me, his hands holding my hips loosely. I climb back onto the bed, and he follows, clambering above me and leaning down and pressing a deep kiss into my mouth. His hands start to unzip my pants, undoing the button, and I feel my heart race and my core ache as he starts to push them down. I move my hands to do the same thing to him, smirking as I do so.

Suddenly, I falter, feeling his hand slip down into my pants. How is he doing that with so much confidence? Like he knows what he's doing- Oh god. I stop trying to undo his pants, lying back and letting out a quiet moan. His lips find mine and start kissing me as his hand increases speed. He smirks into my mouth as my hips buck against his hand, the sudden movement making me moan into him. I break away from his kiss because I can't breathe, and he hovers his mouth just above mine as I arch my back and whimpering. I don't know exactly what he's doing but hell it certainly isn't bad-

Wait.

I forgot.

"Wait," I moan, and his hand retreats. I bite my lip, holding down a frustrated groan as the sensation fades. He falters, his breathing heavy,

"What?"

"Pass me my wand-" I whisper, practically into his mouth. He reaches for the bedside table, grabbing my wand and handing it to me. I hover it above my abdomen as he sits back on his heels, and I murmur the contraception spell. Our eyes meet. This is happening. I drop my wand off the bed, pulling him back down to me and continuing to undo his pants. I push them down, and he takes them off, followed by mine. I squirm as his eyes stare at my near-nakedness, and he laughs. I roll my eyes, sitting up and climbing on top, straddling him.

His hands slowly move to my back, his fingers finding the clasp of my bra and fiddling with it. I laugh as he frowns, and move my hands back to help him just as my bra becomes loose. He pushes it gently off my shoulders, and I drop it off the bed. His eyes stare at my bare skin hungrily, and I bite my lip. I go to cover myself up, but he sits up gently pushing my hands away and pulling me down into a kiss.

We continue, kissing each other mercilessly, lovingly, pressed against the other's skin. I laugh at Draco's attempt at fingering me, though he picks it up quite quickly with a bit of guidance. He manages to look like he knows what he's doing regardless, which only turns me on more. I gave him a handjob too, and I had a vague idea of what I was doing as Fred and George demanded they gave me some pointers over summer, and judging by his reaction I didn't totally fuck it up. His groans and whimpers, and the crease in his forehead were easily enough to make the nerves I felt dissipate. It wasn't all sensual; He almost pushes me off the bed, and I hit him in the nose at one point, but every time we break apart we fall back together, the awkwardness fading away until it's just us, skin on skin, burning with desire for the other.