First love (smut)

Third person pov~
You turned around in a attempt to punch him. But he caught your wrist before it could even touch your skin.
You stared at him with wide eyes. While he only smirked at you.
"that wasn't really a good idea now was it honey..."
Feeling a breeze hit your cheek. You found yourself underneath of him with yoongi hovering on top of you.
His face was so close to yours that you could feel his cool breath fanning on your face and you could feel his nose brush against yours.
You gulped when he licked his lower lip and bit it seductively.
Y/n pov~
Every breath I took made my chest hit his. His hand reached out and moved a strand of hair away from my face.
He leaned in closer to me and finally...
Our lips interlocked into a slow but passionate kiss.
As I slowly melted into the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
I wanted him to be as close to me as possible.
His hands made their way down my side to my waist. Where he pulled me into a straddle position on him.
He tilted his head to the side a bit to deepen the kiss. He seductively pulled my lower lip in between his teeth lightly nipping and sucking on it. Before licking on the inside of it asking for permission to enter. Which I gave to him.
His tongue dived right in and began exploring every inch of my wet cavern. I tried fighting for dominance but gave up and let him have it.
His hand traveled down my thigh. Gently rubbing up and down of my inner thigh. Getting closer and closer to my core.
His lips continued to crash against mine until he started kissing down my jawline to my neck.
He started kissing my neck all over until he found what he was looking for.
He nipped against my sweet spot and his tongue drew patterns on my neck. He started licking and sucking on it now. As I pressed my lips together in a thin line trying to suppress moans.
That's when he grew impatient and started biting my spot more harshly. Which as the sudden roughness made me gasp and let out a loud moan at the sudden pleasure. My body was growing hot and needy now because of what he does to me.
"Don't ever try and hide such a wonderful sound from me ever again. Understand?" He whispered while licking my earlobe and biting it.
"A-and if I do?"
I managed to say between moans and heavy breathing. I could hear him chuckle as he pulled his head off my shoulder to look at me.
His eyes... were filled with lust and desire. Something which I have never seen from Yoongi.
"Let's just say you don't wanna know" he said before crashing his lips back on mine again in a hungry but slow kiss. I slid my hands up underneath his shirt and stroked his defined abs.
"I love you" he whispered into our kiss
"I love you too" Yoongi pulled back and looked me in the eyes.
"Even know you now know what I really am?"
I nodded not breaking the eye contact for one second.
"Even if you know I could kill you?"
"You won't hurt me. I know that"
I sat up watching as Yoongi followed my every move.
As I slowly sat up I pushed Yoongi down so now he was under me and I was on top of him.
I looked into his eyes still filled with desire, lust and love. Mine probably showed the same.
I sat on top of Yoongi's lap. Which made him lean back on his hands. He looked up at me and I intertwined my hands into his hair. Before pulling him back into a kiss.
"What makes you so sure?"
He whispered against my lips.
"Because I trust you Yoongi..."
I could hear the deep and animal like growl he let escape from the back of his throat as I moved my hips in a circular rotation on his lap.
"That can be a dangerous decision" he said shutting his eyes and breathing heavily.
"Sometime you gotta live on the edge."
I whispered into his ear before slowly kissing down his neck. I pulled his shirt off of him and began kissing and leaving hickys on his neck now.
Before slowly trailing down his chest with kisses until I reached the button on his jeans.
"Y/n..." he moaned while I looked up at him into his eyes. His eyes were completely filled with lust and nothing else now.
"Yes?" I said while kissing his abs and leaving hickys there too.
"Please..."
"You need to be specific." I said now stopping completely and looking him in his eyes.
"Please... suck." He said looking down at his now hardened clothed dick.
"As you wish."
I went back to slowly kissing down his chest again until I reached his pants again.
But this time i unbuttoned them using my teeth and pulled the zipper down slowly while looking Yoongi in the eyes.
I slowly pulled his pants down and then his underwear.
Now face to face with his boner.
He was big, hell big Is a understatement he was HUGE.
How am I going to fit that in my mouth?
"Please y/n..."
he said looking down at me on my knees.
I licked his tip and then gave him kitten licks from his base to his tip.
"S-stop teasing"
I took his throbbing cock into my mouth and started to bob my head up and down as fast as I could.
"M-more"
I started to lick inside his fold and then deep throated him.
"Ahh fuck y/n..."
He started bucking his hips and his dick hit the back of my throat causing me to gag a little.
"I'm c-cuming"He moaned right as his dick hit the back of my throat I moaned which sent a vibration to his dick which was enough to push him over the edge.
His cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it all and looked back up at him. He pulled up his boxers.
"Come here" He said motioning for me to sit on his lap. I did and I felt as one of his hands went slowly up my thigh and under my shirt.
What we were doing was sinful. But I didn't care I would gladly go to hell for committing this sin.
"I'm not letting you go to heaven"
I looked into his eyes.
"And why is that?"
" 'cause your going to hell for what we're doing"
I chuckled and kissed him passionately.
One of his hands  cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze.
Sending a wave a pleasure through me.
His other one found its way into my pants and then into my panties.
His fingers started to rub against my clit and my core again the un holy sound coming out of my mouth.
I started moaning and crying his name as I felt a knot form in my stomach.
Right when I thought he was done with me. He shoved two of his fingers into me and started moving them in and out.
I tried to beg him to fasten his pace but because of my moans and cry's my words were soon silenced.
"Oh look is my baby wet already?"
His words teased the shit out of me and made me grown needy.
Which made one thought come to my head
'Just wait yoongi... just you wait I'll get you back'
"Daddy please...ahh faster"
He sped up his pace until finally I came with a loud moan of his name.
"Y/n?"
"Yes"
"I love you"
I looked into his eyes
"I love you too"

~
~
~
~
~
A/n: well there you go your much deserved smut.
Its my first time writing it so it probably sucks but I hope you liked it. Anyway there'll be another smut scene at the end of this book I think.
Please remember to vote.

Happy birthday to my husband J-hope! I love you so much and I hope you stay happy, healthy and remember that you are loved.