Yoongi... please

Y/n pov~
I opened my eyes very slowly and glanced around the room.
-did I fall asleep?-
Then slowly scenes from yesterday flashed through my mind and I quickly tried to get up. But of course, I was still caged in Jungkook's arms.
Finally after countless attempts of try I finally succeed in getting out of Jungkooks bear like hug.
I walked into the kitchen and closed the door to the living room behind me quietly, as I didn't want to disturb Jungkook who was still sleeping.
Picking out a random cup, I made myself a cup of coffee to help wake up fully.
As I was just about to take my first sip from the steaming cup of coffee I just made, a crashing sound coming from the front door made me set down my cup annoyingly.
Annoyed I walked away from the kitchen and my coffee to what had made that sound.
What I saw made me want to scream in fear but I just couldn't find my voice in the moment.
He was bruised up, had multiple scars in his face and  a massive black eye.

Y/n: YOONGI!!!

I yelled as I ran to his unconscious form lying on the ground. I picked up his head and placed it in my lap to try and protect him from more pain.
I looked outside through the open door to try and see if someone was still there but the only thing I could see was a black van taking off and disappearing into the distance.
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked at him in the state he was in. I shook his body and yelled his name continuously again and again but nothing worked. Nothing woke him up.

Y/n: Yoongi, honey. Wake up please! Wake up! Babe please wake up! Please I c-can't lose you! Yoongi!

I kept on shouting his name but then again, nothing... I lifted up his shirt to examine him and I found even more scars and bruises all over his torso and chest.
-why isn't he healing?-
I was about to run and get Jungkook's help when suddenly something struck me in the head. And the last thing I saw was Yoongi still lying unconscious before everything went black.