Cupcakes

Yoongi pov~
I was waiting at home for y/n to come back from her 'special class'.
She had just texted me a couple minutes ago saying that she was on her way but that she had to pick up a few things from the grocery store first.
So here I was sitting patiently on the couch drinking a cup of coffee. Just waiting for the front door to open. I looked out the window and I have to admit it's quite a nice view this house has. Not to mention that it's also pretty close to school.
Y/n: I'm home! Yoongi?
Me: I'm in the living room
I shout while taking the last sip of my coffee and setting the cup down on the table in front of me.
I stood up and as I did I saw y/n walking towards me while holding a light blue grocery bag.
Me: so how was your special class?
Y/n: it was fine. A bit tiring though.
She said as she massaged her shoulder.
Then I looked at the bag she was holding and decided to ask about it.
Me: so what's in the bag?
She glanced at the bag and smiled.
Y/n: it's a present for someone.
She opened the bag and looked inside.
Y/n: oh that reminds me Yoongi I have a favor to ask?
I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a questioning look.
Me: sure. What is it?
Y/n: do you think you could give me a ride to work later please?
I looked at her confused and said yes.
Y/n: thank you so much Yoongi! But now if you'll excuse me I have some cupcakes to bake!
She skipped off to the kitchen and I chuckled at her cuteness. While walking over to the window.
1 hour later~
An hour had already past and I was curious as to why it was taking her so long to bake. So I decided to go in and check on her.
As I stepped into the kitchen I realized why it had taken her so long.
She was decorating the last of the cupcakes. Some had blue with dark crystal like candy pieces on the top. And others had this reddish frosting with chocolate syrup drizzled over it and red, pink and Purple Heart shapes marshmallows on top.
Boys and girls themed cupcakes I would assume?
The cupcakes were decorated the exact same way depending on the color of the frosting. But then there was this one cupcake she had decorated differently from all the rest.
This one was a chocolate battered cupcake where as all the others were vanilla. It had dark blue, light blue and purple frosting all blended together nicely as the frosting got pressed out of the piping bag.
It also had one big silver dust covered chocolate star in the middle of the frosting and some candy stars drizzled over it as well.

Y/n: here have one
She said as she handed me one of the blue cupcakes and I pealed back the wrapper and took a bite.
It was really good. I didn't know y/n could bake this well.
Me: well I've just established that my wife can bake better than me and better than anyone I know of.
She smiled widely from ear to ear at me. While putting all the cupcakes into a big light blue box. Well every one except for the special one that she made. That one she put into it's own little box.
When she was done packing all of the cupcakes into the box we got into my car and drove off to her work place.