Doubt

Third person pov~
The next morning was peaceful.
You didn't wake up after what had happened during the night. You had slept peacefully throughout the rest of the night.
Yoongi woke up early due to the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about that night. He was too concerned about what had scared you so much.
So he was currently sitting in the kitchen while drinking his black coffee.
He liked it black, it was stronger which made it have more taste.
You on the other hand liked yours sweet with milk or cream, depending on the mood you were in.
I million thoughts were running throughout Yoongi's head as he thought about your past.
Because in reality he really didn't know anything about you, your past or the person you are.
For all he knew you could be a killer. Or perhaps a vampire slayer waiting for the best opportunity to strike and kill him.
He began doubting your innocence.
Could it all be just a mask? The way you treated him, the loving words you had said to him, the way you looked at him. Could it all just be one big lie?
Were you really all that sweet and caring or was it all just a act of your? Was this all just a game to you? Did he even mean anything to you?
Had he fallen for a lie or true love? An angel or the devil? Did you really love him or were you just toying with him? Was the way you behaved a choice of heart or an act?
We're the words and voice really cheerful or was it sugar coated hate?
Yoongi tightened his grip around the cup he was holding in his hand. Thinking that it all might of just been a act from the start.
But he still kept thinking. Then again if you really were cold and heartless. Then why would you be working at a children's hospital? More so then why would you care so much about the children there?
Besides that what would you get out of this marriage if you were only going to kill him in the end?
With that Yoongi relaxed thinking that he was just simply over reacting.
He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even notice you standing in the doorway.
And by the look on his face you could tell something was up.
With him still not noticing you. You slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap and then slowly putting your arms around his neck.
Only now when feeling you on him he looked up meeting your concerned gaze.
Y/n: Yoongi, are you okay? Is something bothering you?
Seeing the look you were giving him and feeling the love and clear concern you were sending him. Made him forget about all the thoughts he had about doubting you.
'How could I have ever doubted such an innocent and loving creature like her?'
He thought to himself as he put his hands on your waist sliding them down your thighs. Making you straddle over top of him.
He took a deep breath then smiled.
Yoongi: no honey nothings bothering me. Well aside from that shirt of yours...
You looked down at the button up shirt you were wearing and noticed that the three top buttons on it had become un done.
You then looked back up at Yoongi and saw him licking his bottom lip.
Y/n: nah ah mister. Not today...
Yoongi: b-but jagiya...
Y/n: nope I think I need to build up your patience.
A deep growl escaped Yoongi's throat as he heard your words.
Yoongi: but I'm not a patient man.
He said through gritted teeth.
You let an evil and taunting chuckle escape your throat.
"Oh... I know."

~
~
~
~
~
A/n: sorry for the few very short chapters. It's just that I've been having a bit of writers block. But hopefully I think I might try to update again sometime before next Sunday to make up for it.
Anyway are you all excited for J-hopes mixtape?
I sure am, I can't wait it's release date is March 2 and I am soooo exited!!!!!
Well love you guys 😘