Night terrors

Third person pov~
A loud horrific scream in the middle of He night made Yoongi jolt out of bed and run out of his room.
He ran out and down the hallway to the room where the screaming had come from... your room.
What he saw when he opened your door shattered his heart into pieces.
It broke him to see you crying your heart out with your arms wrapped around your knees and your head down.
He could see you shaking and the amount of tears coming from your eyes. He also heard your heart... it was trembling and beating in a unsettling way.
You were screaming and crying out in pain and agony.
Yoongi immediately ran over to you and tried to wrap his arms around you in a loving hug.
But instead of calming down you began screaming even louder and tried to push him away.
But Yoongi didn't give up that easily. No matter how hard you struggled he wouldn't let you go until finally you gave up thrashing and fell into his hug.
He slowly rocked you back in forth in his arms.
While thinking to himself and then looking around the room to try and find something that maybe could of triggered these feelings of yours.
But nothing...
After you stopped crying you began Yoongi fall asleep in Yoongi's arms.
He then stopped rocking you and lifted you up instead. Holding you tightly into his chest.
He put you into your bed and laid down beside you.
But right as Yoongi was about to fall asleep he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.
He looked down and saw your arms hugging his waist.
He smiled to himself.
Then gently, trying not to wake you up he put his arms around you and pulled you closer into him.
He stared deeply and intently at you before whispering to himself;
"What aren't you telling me y/n? What in your past has hurt you so much?"
He kissed you on your forehead. Before laying his head back down against the pillow and closing his eyes letting slumber consume him.