part 1

Warning: cursing and spoilers are in the rest of this story so if you haven't seen the movie then leave....jk you can stay but don't say I didn't warn you

Where the hell is jack’

I thought angrily walking around the small town looking everywhere for him I got some questioning looks from people as i walked by talking to myself and in the outfit i was wearing but i didn’t really care if anyone bugged me too much i could just aim my gun at them and they wouldn’t say anything else. I looked over to see a large crowd of people standing in front of the bank we were planning on robbing but funny story i don’t know where jack is so kinda hard to do that. They opened the doors to reveal a large metal box

i really want whatever is in there’

“I’ve got her, i’ve got her” I heard a male voice say i jump and turn around my hand around my sword thinking they were talking about me but i saw them chasing a girl who looked to be about my age with dark brown hair and a blue dress on.

‘Well it's not me so i don’t care’

I turned my attention back to the bank and heard the guy say how no man or army could ever rob this bank yeah…..highly doubt that dude. “Open the vault” he said and sure enough they opened it and inside was a sleeping jack sparrow.

“Oh fuck”I said to myself and snuck my way near the front of the crowd.

“Pirate” One lady in the crowd yelled.

He laughed a little bit and mumbled pirates oh great he’s drunk just what i need. He then woke up and fell off of the bench thing he was on and onto the floor in front of everyone and he stood up. “This may seem like a peculiar request but could somebody explain to me as to why i’m a here” he asked.

“Oh my god” I face palmed in embarrassment. “Oh hey there little (yf/n) mind explaining” I walked over to him with my head down so my hat was covering my eyes.

A bunch of soldiers then stood in front of us. “Just a moment” He said and drank more of his rum.

“We are robbing the bank”I stated to him but he didn’t seem to notice.

They then aimed their guns at us. “Hold your fire there’s a women with in the vault” Did they mean me how- oh never mind.

A women then got up and ran away. “Oh I’ve got it we’re robbing the bank!” He said and put an arm around my shoulder.

“Finally” I laughed. “Shoot them”The guy yelled. “Oh my” I said and we both went down to avoid being shot.

Then the bank started to go backwards. Good they’ve started. But the whole building started to go back with it. Jack turned around and put his hat on and watched in confusion like I did.  “That was not part of the plan” He slurred. “Not at all” I agreed and laughed a bit. A rope underneath both me and jack then pulled tight around our feet and pulled up back with the building.

The soldiers chased after us as we were dragged across the ground. “Aww this jacket was new” I said sadly as jack yelled.

Jack sat up and drank some of his rum and i watched in horror as some of the sparkly gold coins fell onto the streets and i tried to grab some as we passed by. The building then ran into another building causing the side of it to crumble onto the ground. I noticed jack starting to climb on top of it so I followed behind. But it then made a sharp turned causing both me and jack to fall into a house and down some stairs. “ugh”I groaned lightly. And stood up.

“I hurt”I said and got up and saw a shop for astronomy.

Thx for reading