part ten

Me, Carina, and Henry were all standing at one side of the ship henry in the middle of us two looking out at the ocean while Carina wrote in her diary and I messed with a rope on the side of the ship. Even though I wasn’t so sure on taking the two of them with us but it's nice to have people my age around and another girl they’re nice to talk to. I looked over to henry and he was looking at a necklace. I smiled at him and he smiled back. “So she thinks she's got the map but she’s the only one who can read it” A crew member asked.

“So we should shoot her?” “leave her be” Henry said to him and the man glared back and I glared at him to make him stop.

Henry looked surprised by my actions and finished “she will lead us to the trident”.

“You’ve been saying that for hours” One of them say.

“Well it's the map no man can read its going to take some time”I said defending them.

“Two things we know are true, 1 the stars are in the sky, and 2 she forgot the donkey” I giggled a bit. “How can we go to a spot that doesn't exist on any map”

“this crononimer keeps the exact time in london, I’m using it to make Latitude measurements and longitude only then will we find that spot at sea” Carina said back.

“You expect to find the trident with a timepiece” “yes...my calculations are exact and precise I’m not only an astronomer I’m also a horologist” Carina.

Oh you’ve messed up Carina these are stupid pirates you’re talking to. It then became very awkward. “No shame in that dear” Jack said.

“Ugh you’re all so stupid” I said under my breath.

“No, no I’m A Horologist” Carina said. “So was my mum but she didn’t cry about it as loud as you”

“you’re saying your mother is academically inclined” Carina said.

“More like uhh horizontally reclined” Jack said and the crew started laughing.

“Horology is the study of Time” She said holding up the whatever she called it imma call its small clock. “And she was always looking at her watch”

“I can valge for that” the fuck dude. Everyone looked at him.

“So no one can find the x but you right and the donkey” my god jack why.

“Ship there” A crew member yelled causing jack to jump.

We all looked over at the ship that look more like a shipwreck but she was sailing. “Salazar” Henry said behind me.

“Jack the dead will not rest until they get their revenge” Henry said sounding concerned.

“Dead?!” “oh no the dead were never apart of this deal” “we should never follow two crewless pirates and a witch to sea” “All right kill them all” one of them said and another on pointed a gun at my head.

I gulped and stepped back a bit so I was leaning on the side of the ship next to henry and Carina. “If you kill me then I’ll be dead and then the dead won’t be able to have their revenge against me being dead which will anger them even more ” Jack said and stood next to me henry and carina.

“He’s right” Henry said surprised.

“I am” Jack said under his breath.

“Yea that does make sense hehe” I said surprised as well.

“I never knew that pirates were this stupid” Carina said looking at jack and me.

“Hey?!” I said but the rest of them just agreed.

“What are you going to do”

“as captain might I suggest….”