part 5

Two Soldiers dragged me by the arms behind Jack as we went to were the executing would happen. I heard singing down the hall a bit and jack said. “Hold on a sec” The guy in the cell turned around and both me and jack said. “Uncle jack?!”

“Jackie boy and Little (yf/n) hows it going” He said casually.

“Can’t complain really, you” Jack asked. “I’ve been waiting all morning in here for a beating but the service is terrible” He said.

“Shameful” I said and smiled. He then whispered something to jack and me about staying on dry land.

“We’re about to be executed on dry land” Jack said.

“Good point...did I ever tell you the one about the scallop” He asked “Many many times” I said.

He then said the joke and from down the hallway I heard someone laugh. “Funny as ever” Jack said.

“Lets go” The guards said and pulled me and jack back. “Ask for victor he has the softest hands, and tell them you know me they won’t cut your feet off”

“Thank you” i grunt.

(Flashback)

“Father what's going on” I asked concerned as my father closed the door to my mother's room behind him.

“Is momma ok!” I asked but he just ignored me.

“Please is she ok” I asked. “ how many times do I have to tell you to not talk to me” He said turning around with no hint of sadness in his eyes in that small moment I sprinted into my mother's room and pushed passed a couple of nurses and doctors that were in her room up to her bed.

“Momma” I said shaking her arm but got no response. “momma…”I said quieter as someone pulled me back.

“Please go back to your room” A maid said behind me she must have been the one who pulled me back.

“I’m not leaving till momma wakes up” I said. “Sweetie she-” “She’s dead and it's because of your own stupidity you didn’t realize it” I heard my father say behind.

I felt tears start to pour out of my eyes as I looked around to see my father with an evil grin staring at me. “d-dead”   

AN: it's short but I hope you like it and I'm trying a new thing with the flashbacks and I like it so there will be more