part 7

We reached the excuse of a ship that we had with Henry and Carina as our prisoners. “Captain you really think we can find the trident” A crew member asked.

“I can guarantee there is nothing to worry about” Jack said.

I nodded. “What could Possibly go wrong” Jack asked.

“Nothing at all” I said while laughing. And I walked over slowly to Henry and Carina.

“So this was your plan to get torchered and killed by Pirates”Carina said.

“You said you needed a ship” Henry defended. “You call this a ship” Carina said.

“Eh I know it's not much but it will float…..hopefully” I smirked at the two.

“Filthy pirate you have the nerve to help us than capture us” Carina said and I put my hands up in defence.

“Its not personal just business and besides i haven’t had this much fun in a while” I said sitting one a barrel near the two.

“Didn’t you rob a bank the other day”Henry asked i could hear the playfulness in his voice.

“Well you’re awfully cocky for someone that has just been taken as a prisoner...well it's been nice but i must be going” I did a quick wave before walking away as the ship was put in the water.

“Haha..this is going to work” I said to myself.

But the ship got stuck causing me and the rest of the crew to fall. I fell onto the ground and slid to where Henry was. “Ouch” I cringed from the pain.

“Having trouble” Henry asked.

“I will throw you overboard if you don’t shut up” I said and got up and glared at him.

I looked up and saw jack get up and put his hat back on. The ship stayed still for a second before it started going fast towards the ocean. “She Floats” I yelled and put my arms and smiled.

“That she does” Jack said.